Some HDR photography from my Europe trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are worthy of 30"x20" prints.

The only think I saw that needs correcting, IMHO, is the first shot. The tower needs to be brought to verticle.

Other than that, those are breathtaking.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      Those are worthy of 30"x20" prints.

The only think I saw that needs correcting, IMHO, is the first shot. The tower needs to be brought to verticle.

Other than that, those are breathtaking.

Thanks Matt. Yeah, the tower has some distortion because of the spherical element. I could have corrected it with photoshop, but I was in a rush to shoot them out. I just need to find a cheap printer now. My last printer (true color) sucked ass, I walked in there and threw some of my 30x40 prints back at them, garbage.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Thanks Matt. Yeah, the tower has some distortion because of the spherical element. I could have corrected it with photoshop, but I was in a rush to shoot them out. I just need to find a cheap printer now. My last printer (true color) sucked ass, I walked in there and threw some of my 30x40 prints back at them, garbage.
        we have a true color up here, dont know if they are connected but ive used them a few times and they are decent. try an online lab, like whitehouse or pro dpi, their quality is good. pro dpi has better clarity imo but whitehouse has better mounting for large prints

Comment

great pics thanks for sharing

Comment

Great stuff man.

Comment

Awesome pics

Comment

great pics CJ, in the second river pic what is the purpose of the water flume

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
                  great pics CJ, in the second river pic what is the purpose of the water flume
                  I believe the locals use it to float wood and produce down stream. There is a catch basket at the end.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Some of those are book worth man, especially that shot inside the cathedral. I'd really like to play with some of those shots myself if you don't mind.

Jason

Comment

Glad Im not the only one who just couldnt get big ben straight hahaha. Great photos man. Not a huge fan of HDR but these are done well

Comment

holy shit! wow!!

great pics

Comment

damn dude.. thats some seriously nice photography. Ever try to sell these photos to mags?
                          http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Great shots CJ!
                            "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                            George Orwell

Comment

Saved the hi-res ones to my hardrive! I WILL be printing a couple of these out. Great pics and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                                Saved the hi-res ones to my hardrive! I WILL be printing a couple of these out. Great pics and thanks for sharing!
                                let me know if you want me to edit out that anyone watermark in the corners

just kidding OP, nice pics

Comment

Working...
                                X