Some HDR photography from my Europe trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some HDR photography from my Europe trip

I picked some of the images and did some HDR on them since I was bracketing the whole trip. You can click the image for the original size. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by CJ; 08-01-2011, 11:20 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

amazing. absolutely amazing.

Comment

Beautiful pics! That is one of the trips my wife and I want to take after our kids move out.
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Dude, by far the absolutely most beautiful pictures I've seen on this sight. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

awesome pictures and locations.

Comment

pictures of all picture threads.

nicely done, sir.

Comment

Very nicely done. Too often, HDR pics are overly processed to the point of looking cartoonish. These pics are how they are supposed to look. And what a great trip! I've been to most of those places, but never on the same trip. It took me several years to make them all.

Comment

Nice pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                    Very nicely done. Too often, HDR pics are overly processed to the point of looking cartoonish. These pics are how they are supposed to look. And what a great trip! I've been to most of those places, but never on the same trip. It took me several years to make them all.
                    lol yeah It began to feel like work being on all those trains

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      Couldn't have said it better myself. Very nice work CJ.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Just about every pic is wallpaper worthy. Good job!!

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            Great pics, thanks for sharing.
                            x2
                            sigpic

Comment

Those are extremely cool pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X