Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illegal dirt bike riding through Baltimore City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
    More commenting on the fact that reactions are different because they're blacks on dirtbikes... when whiteboys on streetbikes who do that shit are just as worthless.
    I used to dislike the whole parking lot stunt scene, but as it's progressed I've gotten interested in it over the last couple years.

I've been riding 12 years, can't keep doing the same thing, ya know?

Different strokes for different folks

1:35 kills it! - Does it again a few seconds later, spins a 180 then 180's a wheelie out, speechless.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      how do they get the money for those bikes?
      You don't need money to ride a stolen bike.

Comment

It took till 1:04 to hear fuck tha police, I'm disappointed.

Comment

I love it.

Comment

i would like to see a bunch a dirtbikes and atv's running down the city street.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm surprised at the angles they are hitting when the majority most likely failed geometry.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                I used to dislike the whole parking lot stunt scene, but as it's progressed I've gotten interested in it over the last couple years.

I've been riding 12 years, can't keep doing the same thing, ya know?

Different strokes for different folks

1:35 kills it! - Does it again a few seconds later, spins a 180 then 180's a wheelie out, speechless.
                I respect that... in a parking lot and wearing a helmet, it's when others are at risk that it makes me mad. I get just as mad about people "racing in the streets of mexico" when 90% of them are not. Take that shit to a controlled environment

Comment

Originally posted by producer View Post
                  The riders, converging from all parts of the inner city, regard their practice both as a recreation and a protest. The dirt bike culture of Baltimore is a primal and energetic response to the tension between social classes. When the riders embark on the city, they suddenly have a platform. It plays on the delicacy of their lives as they know it from their marginalized communities.
                  What a load of horse shit. I see hood-rat trash acting like hood-rat trash.

Comment

"even police break the law" how true
                    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                      What a load of horse shit. I see hood-rat trash acting like hood-rat trash.
                      X2
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

that was the dumbest shit Ive ever seen.
                        HD Parts
                        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
                        X