Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

illegal dirt bike riding through Baltimore City.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal dirt bike riding through Baltimore City.

video link...

holy shit, kickstarter worked

I was told about the site, but figured no one actual got funding for a project...interesting.

Anyways, this kid is who puts up a lot of the B-more vids.

Baltimore City BikeLife, Dirt Bike Culture, Dirt Bike Capital, Wildout Wheelie Boyz, Wowboyz

US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Hmmm, seems to me like if they just make it legal to ride them in the city then nobody will want to do it anymore as it's not a "rush" of doing something illegal...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I wonder how many of those are stolen lol

Comment

same shit as whiteboys w/ more money on streetbikes... i hope they all fall

Comment

how do they get the money for those bikes? I bet Baltimore cops confiscates those bikes for good

Comment

Ruff Ryderz Represent...

Comment

Looks like a good place for the Military to test out some new bombs.
                level that fucker out and start over

Comment

I used to do that in grand theft auto San Andreas, except I was shooting a mac-11 at the same time, my nigga!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

that honda looks like it is right off the showroom.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                        same shit as whiteboys w/ more money on streetbikes... i hope they all fall
                        They ride together in B-More - Excluding the Russian scenes this was all filmed in Baltimore.

Kid at 2:55 is coming in HOT. No helmet, fuck a buncha that.

Comment

not racists, but anyone else notice all the technical tricks were done by the whitey's on actual stunt bikes and the brothers were all doing sit down balance point dirt bike wheelies (mostly one handed while the other hand was doing other random activities)? come in hot past balance point and ride the rear brake, repeat, use other hand to wave, wipe face with shirt, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                            They ride together in B-More - Excluding the Russian scenes this was all filmed in Baltimore.

More commenting on the fact that reactions are different because they're blacks on dirtbikes... when whiteboys on streetbikes who do that shit are just as worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                              not racists, but anyone else notice all the technical tricks were done by the whitey's on actual stunt bikes and the brothers were all doing sit down balance point dirt bike wheelies (mostly one handed while the other hand was doing other random activities)? come in hot past balance point and ride the rear brake, repeat, use other hand to wave, wipe face with shirt, etc.
                              Handbrakes would help those guys progress a lot, but they seem to be anti-hb the way the OG stunt community was 10 years ago. Now it's a given. A couple of those guys have really got it down. One does a no handed coaster (Kev Hoon) in the first vid with of course no idle pull then jumps all around the seat so he's not on the brake. Kid has talent.

He needs a handbrake at the minimum, but if he was to get some time on a set-up stuntbike he might really come up with something.

and those random activities, dat's the chicken-wang! lulz Looks retarded, the white guys in the stunt crowd up there started doing that shit a few years ago too.

Comment

Working...
                              X