Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I'm confused

http://www.wimp.com/manbuys/

He could own the home, if the bank doesn't pull their head out of their ass,

I give him props for knowing the law, but he's a worthless human being looking for a hand out.

If you want a $300k home, buy one.

Comment

I wonder if it's a taxable asset? At some point, he will have to pay property taxes based on a county appraisal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        I wonder if it's a taxable asset? At some point, he will have to pay property taxes based on a county appraisal.
        Yeah but what would that come out to....roughly 5-10k a year ?
        Thats pretty cheap if you ask me...lol

and lol @ the white lady pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by 10sec302 View Post
          Yeah but what would that come out to....roughly 5-10k a year ?
          Thats pretty cheap if you ask me...lol

and lol @ the white lady pissed off.
          well he probably cant pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

I give him props for knowing the law, but he's a worthless human being looking for a hand out.

if he was white everyone here would be praising him!!! shit if i knew about that i would do it, as a matter fact, im starting to look for a home like that, why not this country is all $ucked up anyways and me BUYING a home is not going to fix it...... why is he worthless.... smarter than you if you PAID for a home and he didnt!!!!

Comment

must be one of John Wiley Price cousins...
              them sum smart niggaz

Comment

This was covered in the back porch a few weeks back. Evidently the guy is a piece of shit because he read up on the law and is using it to help himself instead of the big banks. Because we all know that the big banks wouldn't take advantage of a law if they could, they are all honest and would let the offended party know so that they could correct their mistake.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

I think this dude is awesome. Huge props for studying up on the law and taking advantage of an opportunity when it arose. As was said above, no different than what corporations do on a daily basis.

This guy lives within 3/4 of a mile from me, and I have no problems with what he's doing. So long as he maintained the property as was respectful to the neighbors, I couldn't care less.

So he can't have utilities until the court awards him the title in 3yrs? I'd have a generator in the garage. His ass is probably chillin in the pool on these hot days without A/C.

Comment

hell yea id do the same, lol... so how do i find abandond homes ? lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
                      if he was white everyone here would be praising him!!!
                      No, they wouldn't.
                      Poor trash is poor trash.

He's not going to be able to upkeep the home, pay taxes, etc etc.

I'm willing to bet he's struggling with just the electricity bill, unless he's got fans running and windows open.

If by some strange chance he does maintain ownership and ends up getting the house, I'll put money down he turns around and sells it for dirt cheap. Bortha tryin' to make a buck!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        No, they wouldn't.

I'm willing to bet he's struggling with just the electricity bill, unless he's got fans running and windows open.

If by some strange chance he does maintain ownership and ends up getting the house, I'll put money down he turns around and sells it for dirt cheap. Bortha tryin' to make a buck!
                        and why the hello not? i would, you would, yo moma would, but since its not us haters gonna hate right.....

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          No, they wouldn't.

If nothing has changed since the article first came out a week or two ago, he has no electricity or running water in the house, he lives in there like a fucking bum.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Its not worthless human it is smart. I would do it if I heard about it and I couldn't care what people thought.

The same could be said about the extreme couponers. Buying thousands of dollars in grociers for pocket change. Both are legal, I guess they are worthless too. If I find a deal that is perfectly legal regardless of how bent or skewed it is I would do it. You would be dumb not to.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Its not worthless human it is smart. I would do it if I heard about it and I couldn't care what people thought.

The same could be said about the extreme couponers. Buying thousands of dollars in grociers for pocket change. Both are legal, I guess they are worthless too. If I find a deal that is perfectly legal regardless of how bent or skewed it is I would do it. You would be dumb not to.
                              No running water and no electricity = smart?

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
                              and why the hello not? i would, you would, yo moma would, but since its not us haters gonna hate right.....
                              English you stupid motherfucker. Speak it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X