RC SR71 - sweet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC SR71 - sweet.

Sad this may be all that's left of the SR71 in the skies, but this is still awesome.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Gawt damn! That is a big ass RC plane!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That plane makes my peter twitch no matter what ratio it is.

Comment

Makes me wanna see a drag/street car built with one of those scale V8 motors, or maybe an F-117 Stealth fighter in the same scale.

I'd be afraid to fly that thing.

Comment

That was cool! I though it would be faster, only seemed to be around 130mph or so. Looked pretty stable, and seems to have a nice slow landing speed, no bad stall characteristics. I'd fly it, if I didn't have to pay for it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
            That was cool! I though it would be faster, only seemed to be around 130mph or so. Looked pretty stable, and seems to have a nice slow landing speed, no bad stall characteristics. I'd fly it, if I didn't have to pay for it!
            agreed - to be completely honest with you, I don't know how these guys that spend tens of thousands of dollars on these RC's have the balls to fly the things like that. Years of work, man that just seems like it was be absolutely nail biting.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

wtf was that guy doin wearing those jean capri's. G A Y. plane was cool.
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                agreed - to be completely honest with you, I don't know how these guys that spend tens of thousands of dollars on these RC's have the balls to fly the things like that. Years of work, man that just seems like it was be absolutely nail biting.
                Not at all comparable, but in a similar vein, I remember when I first bought my first stunt kite. Back then $200 was alot of money to me, and it was so nerve racking to commit to that first loop. After a little practice and experience, it's old hat. Now it's more fun teaching others (my nephews and neices) to fly it.

I'd imagine that guy's been flying RC planes for a good long while, and that $10k is not a deal breaker for him. $10k is a decent sized investment for anyone though, so I doubt that his grandkids will take the controls, ever.

Comment

That landing was great. Nice pants!

Comment

holy crap, id be scared to fly that thing cause i wouldn't want to crash it
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

That was bad fucking ass!!

Comment

Comment

pretty bad ass

Comment

If this is the one that I am thinking about it has a top speed of 400+mph.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Fucking awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X