Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We blipped the throttle and blew both head gaskets. lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We blipped the throttle and blew both head gaskets. lol.

2:20 mark.

very old.

Comment

Regardless, I think it's kinda cool as hell. Completely pointless, but badass.

Comment

Back to urban legend mode, but the belt on that huge blower isn't tight, and I seriously doubt that a "small" gas engine has the power to even turn that thing.

Don't the NHRA cars have to use several hundred horses to turn those comparatively miniscule blowers? He probably blew the head gaskets due to the drag on the crank screwing with timing, if it ever really turned over.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Back to urban legend mode, but the belt on that huge blower isn't tight, and I seriously doubt that a "small" gas engine has the power to even turn that thing.

Don't the NHRA cars have to use several hundred horses to turn those comparatively miniscule blowers? He probably blew the head gaskets due to the drag on the crank screwing with timing, if it ever really turned over.
          Yup, with that small amount of displacement he was using it would turn over but wouldn't produce any boost from that blower.

Comment

Working...
          X