Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy'O taking off in his de Havilland Chipmunk

Made my day to see it!
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Last edited by halo/horns; 07-29-2011, 10:49 AM.

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

That is awesome! Sorry I never got my son out there before I went back to Iraq. He would have loved to go up in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That is awesome! Sorry I never got my son out there before I went back to Iraq. He would have loved to go up in that.

You were who I was thinking of when I made the video It is unique to live by Ezell Aviation because that only work on old warbirds.... they buzz our house daily! We'll be here when you get back too

He hasn't been up in this particular plane in a while so it was heartwarming to see it today. Brain cancer has taken so much from us... one step closer to being back to 'normal'.

Comment

That's a great way to celebrate recovery, for sure!

It looks like the DoD is trying to extend my project until 31 December, but I might be leaving mid-September either way. Trey has already started his flights, but only in a Cessna. He would go nuts just to sit in it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          That's a great way to celebrate recovery, for sure!

It looks like the DoD is trying to extend my project until 31 December, but I might be leaving mid-September either way. Trey has already started his flights, but only in a Cessna. He would go nuts just to sit in it. LOL!
          WOW! Way to go, Trey! Maybe he'd like the Cessna 210 too! We are tons of fun out here in the country haha

Comment

I might lose a son!

Comment

I just shot him a link to the video.

Comment

Rhonda, cool vid! Dennis, hollar at me when you go out there, I always love to check out old planes.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Rhonda, cool vid! Dennis, hollar at me when you go out there, I always love to check out old planes.
                  Badass! I already missed Trey's first two flights. Sucks.

Comment

Working...
                  X