No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga on the Howard Stern Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her music isn't usually to my taste, but I do think she is one of the more interesting artists out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      where's her grandfathers grave? Im going to piss on it

btw, anyone else tired of hearing that damn interview over the weekend or the fact the show is only live 3 days a week?
      The fuckin replays kill me. I always seem to be in the truck for the same interviews over and over...

Comment

Great interviewer and to be able to converse with a guest 90min without interruption just makes it awesome.

Comment

singing on key, I'll take it, rare

Comment

Did anyone hear the portion of the show the other day where stern was singing along with nazi lyrics to the FOX network's NFL intro song? That shit had me rolling!

Comment

Her voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Bad A$$ Coupe View Post
                i dont care how weird she is...... thats talent!!
                x2

She has a great voice.

Comment

That was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                    Her interview and performance was amazing. I have a totally different opinion of her after that. Shes still a little strange but its her own style.
                    I agree 100%.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    Does anyone actually listen to Stern? Bleh...
                    Millions!

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Negative. His show sucks. He's got the sense of humor of a 6th grader with all the fart jokes.
                    If that's your summary of his show, then you clearly haven't listened to him in years, and are therefore talking out of your ass.

Comment

Lady Gaga > Rebecca Black
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
                        The fuckin replays kill me. I always seem to be in the truck for the same interviews over and over...
                        yea it's been getting annoying lately, I bet I heard the gaga interview replay 15 times

Comment

Negative. His show sucks. He's got the sense of humor of a 6th grader with all the fart jokes.
                          wat

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          lol, you don't listen, but you know what his show is all about?
                          When he was on regular radio years ago, I tried listening to him a few times. He's not funny, he's a whiner and that stupid sidekick of his Robin is annoying as fuck with that laugh of hers.
                          That's what I figured. He hasn't been on terrestrial radio in 5 years, but you've got it all figured out.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          lol, yeah, his show hasn't evolved at all over the years.

he has the best interviews ever

LOL, and truth!

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          And the fact is that Stern is the most successful radio personality on the planet by most measurements. A good portion of the crap you see in comedy was probably already done for the first time on the Stern show. And his interviews are consistently regarded as some of the best, most revealing interviews in the entertainment world. It's not for everyone, however the show far from sucks in any capacity.
                          Originally posted by EW View Post
                          Great interviewer and to be able to converse with a guest 90min without interruption just makes it awesome.
                          Originally posted by jluv View Post

Millions!

If that's your summary of his show, then you clearly haven't listened to him in years, and are therefore talking out of your ass.
                          x9907832459870238450925789
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            yea it's been getting annoying lately, I bet I heard the gaga interview replay 15 times
                            I'm sure it's worse now that BTLS and crew are gone, because they have nothing else to offset the replays. Is Scotty Ferrall still on 101 at night?

I miss Howard, and BTLS.

Comment

They should have never got rid of BTLS. I don't know what he was asking for, but it couldn't have been anywhere close to Oprah money. And he actually has, or had, a fairly large radio following.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                They should have never got rid of BTLS. I don't know what he was asking for, but it couldn't have been anywhere close to Oprah money. And he actually has, or had, a fairly large radio following.

Still does. He's on ioradio now (I think that's what it's called). Subscriptions to that service were outrageous. I looked in to it.

I haven't had Sirius in a loooooong time, but towards the end of my subscription, they had gone back to terrestrial radio, and doing the uncensored shows on Fridays. I don't know what went south after that. I know it was about money. But at the time, Howard was on his side, and telling the execs at Sirius they were being cheap assholes. Did he and Howard have a falling out?

Comment

Working...
                                X