Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bas ass rugby catch.

this is pretty impressive.

That's amazing! I doubt most of our NFL players would last 15 minutes in a professional rugby match.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

shit!

Comment

That's not rugby.

Comment

I played rugby for 3 years in highschool. We'd come every year to dallas for a tournament. It was like organized cheating. What a blast, our first 5 years we were nationally ranked in the top 10 highschool teams. That looks like footy, or Australian football i believe...

Comment

Crikey!

Comment

He made him his bitch.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Not Rugby. This is Aussie Rules Football. I work with a ton Australians with my company.

Comment

I bet those guys don't bitch about 2-a-days.

Comment

Rugby player: "Just like how we practice in the locker room."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      That's amazing! I doubt most of our NFL players would last 15 minutes in a professional rugby match.
                      It just so happens I was sitting at a pub in newton, england and was talking to a professional rugby player. He told me the complete opposite. Stated he has seen american football, and knows his body wouldn't take the abuse.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        It just so happens I was sitting at a pub in newton, england and was talking to a professional rugby player. He told me the complete opposite. Stated he has seen american football, and knows his body wouldn't take the abuse.
                        Hmm, that's interesting. The ones I've met said something to the effect of "take the pads off and try it". Though they were Scottish, that's probably what makes the difference.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The physical requirements/energy exertion are much different for rugby. That's really the only reason I don't think football players would (immediately) do well. There is constant activity more a long the lines of soccer. Special skills required of forwards in rugby would put football players at a disadvantage. I think running backs, linebackers, receivers, and DB's could be integrated as rugby backs quickly. The "toughness" issue is mostly just talk.

Comment

That's funny.. he went from thinking he was going to catch the ball to getting teabagged..
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                              The physical requirements/energy exertion are much different for rugby. That's really the only reason I don't think football players would (immediately) do well. There is constant activity more a long the lines of soccer. Special skills required of forwards in rugby would put football players at a disadvantage. I think running backs, linebackers, receivers, and DB's could be integrated as rugby backs quickly. The "toughness" issue is mostly just talk.
                              It's a fair amount different, they teach us to tackle and we saw a lot less injuries in rugby. Minus getting raked or eye pokes from cheap teams. It was a fun sport though

Comment

Working...
                              X