Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that motherfucker is bad!

Comment

Your dad is the owner/driver of black betty,right?

Comment

Not my dad, my best friends dad. But i have grown up around them and the cars. But Stacy is the owner of both cars actually. he is the ol man, nickname we gave him years ago. Do you know him, and the kids?

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
          Not my dad, my best friends dad. But i have grown up around them and the cars. But Stacy is the owner of both cars actually. he is the ol man, nickname we gave him years ago. Do you know him, and the kids?
          Not personally, no. my gf and I spoke with his wife briefly at NSD 1time when they were down here in texas. Friendly lady. He was busy prepping the car for its next run down the track. I was trying to keep out of the way, while checking the car out at the same time. It was around the same time that he participated in cash days. That car was fun to watch run..

I dont have delusional dreams of walking away from your box. I just like getting to race against another hard to find fox.especially fast examples.

Comment

We will be at Wichita Falls Racetrack the 13th. Gonna make a few more runs and out comes this motor. Sold it. If anybody will be in the area, come see this car in person. And meet a few good Oklahoma people.

Comment

Working...
            X