Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CentexSVT Dyno Day @ Maximum Velocity

Dyno Day @ Maximum Velocity....

Wow talk about some wonderful folks....Tracy, Tim and the Velocity Crew thank you guys for your hospitality. We had an awesome
    time and I can't wait for the next one. Here's my pics and video's from our great day!

"The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Poor Cat gave up the ghost...Gt500 with a KB 3.4, blew the cat insides out the muffler's through the tailpipes and hit the concrete wall. This is
    all that was left of the poor cat:

"The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Tracy's absolutely beautiful Terminator. Words can not describe this car:

Comment

Video's:

Warren's Gt350 R
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

David's 1986 Drop-top

Mike's Cobra

My Coupe:

Had a great time....Wish I would have gotten video of everyone. Thanks again to Tracy, Tim and the Velocity Crew for everything!

Comment

Great thread.

Nice rides.

David

Comment

Working...
          X