My "new" 1985 Mustang LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
    You sound like a pro and you are teaching someone else . Well done .
    this small block ford stuff is easy once you have done it a few times

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
      Ok so im hoping to go this weekend and pick up a 302. It will be a motor that I will do a rebuild on but I will rebuild it stock.

So I want to find a roller motor with forged pistons. I think the years it came from was a 88-90 HO motors but can someone tell me verifiy that for me?
      If you don't find what you are looking for I have a complete 5.0 and C4 trans out of a 79 Mustang. Carb to pan, balancer, mounts, distributor, fuel pump, W/P, Alternator bracket, etc.

$300 for everything.

Comment

Fuel Pump Eccentric? I thought the Fuel Pump ran off an extra lobe on the cam?
        Chevy sbc is that way, not sbf

Comment

^^ there you go. All in one package. Has all the tiny stuff too it seems.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
            If you don't find what you are looking for I have a complete 5.0 and C4 trans out of a 79 Mustang. Carb to pan, balancer, mounts, distributor, fuel pump, W/P, Alternator bracket, etc.

$300 for everything.

If you want to just sell the motor I would be interested. Im looking to keep a stick in it though.
            That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

If you want to just sell the motor I would be interested. Im looking to keep a stick in it though.
              $200 and it's yours. PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
              X