My "new" 1985 Mustang LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "new" 1985 Mustang LX

I picked it up lastnight. Its sporting a 2.3L 4 banger and a 4 speed tranny.

Im debating on either a Turbo 2.3 build or a 351 swap. Not really sure what I want to do. Start by fixing the AC and going from there...

Here are a few pics, sorry cell phone had a dead bat so low QT:

That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Another Turbo build? You already blew up one 2.3. I would leave it alone if I were you.

Comment

Bobby you built the motor and it was running when I got rid of it. So im thinking its the guy I gave it to or something let go in the motor you built.
      That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

I saw that car on CL for trade or sale. Did you trade for it
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

bad ass, I'd love to find something like that
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I did, I LOVE 4 eyed cars and it has a nice inside and a near PERFECT body.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
              I did, I LOVE 4 eyed cars and it has a nice inside and a near PERFECT body.
              What did you end up trading him for it?
              GOD BLESS TEXAS
              August Landscaping
              214-779-7278
              Seb's high class.
              He'll mow your grass.
              He'll kick your ass.
              He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

My little civic. I really jsut wanted to be back in a stang. Now I just have to figure out what route to take with it.

Comment

My little civic. I really jsut wanted to be back in a stang. Now I just have to figure out what route to take with it.
                  Dang that was a nice little civic!
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Thanks SEB but since my friend finished his 351 swap and I rode in his car the fox bug has been biting me. I really just want something fun and you can always have more fun with RWD over FWD.

Comment

...my friend finished his 351 swap and I rode in his car the fox bug has been biting me...
                      Yessir. That'll do it, every time

Comment

W/ a 4-pot, you're looking at a cherry subframe, like-new torque boxes... that's the sweetest ride I've seen in a while. Sooo much potential.

Good find.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                          W/ a 4-pot, you're looking at a cherry subframe, like-new torque boxes... that's the sweetest ride I've seen in a while. Sooo much potential.

Good find.
                          Bud the pinch welds under the car are even perfect. I mean im afriad to let anyone put a jack under the car.

Comment

nice find.

Comment

I say go with the turbo 4....

but then again i'm a little biased...

My last turbo 4 setup pushed north of 400+whp... man it was a hoot to drive..

Just be sure to upgrade the rods or you'll understand the meaning of crankcase ventilation..

Comment

Working...
                              X