No announcement yet.

Did I make a good trade for this coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2500-$3000 on e-Bay. Sell to international bidders and it will be gone. I've sold a few of these cars on e-Bay to overseas. Never had a problem and always get top dollar.

Comment

Thanks for the info Clif! I probably will sell on ebay. I am in Burleson also I might need you to come by and sell it on ebay for me.

Comment

I think you did good on the deal. I wouldn't put much of anything into it if you plan on selling it because it's good, in that shape to be running, but will need just about everything to be nice, and at the end of the day you have a plain Jane 6cyl coupe.

I would argue that the interior isn't "nice". Aside from maybe the headliner, I can easily see $1K worth of parts that are shot in that interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
          $2500-$3000 on e-Bay. Sell to international bidders and it will be gone. I've sold a few of these cars on e-Bay to overseas. Never had a problem and always get top dollar.
          don't believe a word this guys says, he has only sold a couple..not a few.

oh and btw this thread=solid barg!

Comment

Is it truly a northern car? I'd be concerned if it was, if it had been driven in the elements. What does the frame and all of the sheet metal look like underneath?

Comment

Nice car for the money. I would sell it and put the coins in one of those jeeps I see in the back ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebreaux Assasin View Post
                Is it truly a northern car? I'd be concerned if it was, if it had been driven in the elements. What does the frame and all of the sheet metal look like underneath?
                Yeah, get a pic from underneath it! I've got a bead on a '66 Galaxie 500 in Illinois for 500 bones. It's been sitting in a barn for 15 years now and I'm wondering how bad the bodies get eaten up from that neck of the woods!

Comment

Id drive it and enjoy it unless you really need the cash

Comment

you got fucked

I'd run that fucking mustang through his damn livingroom

Comment

worth maybe 2k Being a 6cyl car its less desireable

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                        don't believe a word this guys says, he has only sold a couple..not a few.

oh and btw this thread=solid barg!
                        Go find a sack to suck on.

Comment

Working...
                        X