Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat new DLC Character is . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat new DLC Character is . . . . .

Kruger?

sigpic

Very cool. I've been playing this like crazy since I got my tournament joystick. I still suck at it and getting my ass kicked all the time, but its still fun as hell.

I just don't know how people are so damn good with so many characters. I'm struggling just to be competitive with one character so far! lol.

Freddy looks like he can be really tough with someone who is a damn good juggler, which I am not yet. *sigh*

Comment

Holy shit that was cool. Will Jason be next?

Comment

That looks cool, I need to try out this game. I just can't chain together x14 combos so I usually get beat down online. Maybe I should be playing Steve, LOL
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          That looks cool, I need to try out this game. I just can't chain together x14 combos so I usually get beat down online. Maybe I should be playing Steve, LOL
          I'm horrible, seriously. I think my online record so far is something like 10/60. I got my ass kicked by a 12 year old who was talking shit to me at the same time. lol.

Comment

Man i used to be a MK freak..... 22hit combo FTW!!! but its been years (ps2) since ive played it. so im going to need to get this... which system you guys have?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I'm horrible, seriously. I think my online record so far is something like 10/60. I got my ass kicked by a 12 year old who was talking shit to me at the same time. lol.
              Those are the worst, I've played Soul CaliberIV online and was constantly getting owned by 12 year olds, lol. Hell I even got beat by my GF a few times and she's a button masher! We should set up some kind of mediocre players only tournament!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'm maintaining a 2/1 record, but that's with switching up my characters a lot. I'm sure if i stuck to one, i'd be decent. Sektor/c-SubZero/Jax are my top three right now. About to try working Noob and Cyrax in there somewhere.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Man i used to be a MK freak..... 22hit combo FTW!!! but its been years (ps2) since ive played it. so im going to need to get this... which system you guys have?
                  Most people who play online are playing on Xbox 360 because Playstation online sucks balls. I've never had an issue with 360 online.

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                  Those are the worst, I've played Soul CaliberIV online and was constantly getting owned by 12 year olds, lol. Hell I even got beat by my GF a few times and she's a button masher! We should set up some kind of mediocre players only tournament!

LOL, yeah. You can tell who the button smashers are whenout of sinc random shit is going on. It's frustrating as hell.
                  Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  I'm maintaining a 2/1 record, but that's with switching up my characters a lot. I'm sure if i stuck to one, i'd be decent. Sektor/c-SubZero/Jax are my top three right now. About to try working Noob and Cyrax in there somewhere.
                  At the moment, I'm using Scorpion and Nightwolf. The people who piss me off the most are the ones who play with Noob and just do that throw move through the floor over and over again. I'm glad I have my expensive fancy controller otherwise I would have smashed the stock controller a long time ago! lol.

Comment

Steve, we might have found a way to get you to come to the Back Nine now....

They just installed 2 PS3's and 3 xbox 360s.

Last night all of us sat in the back room, trading controllers while playing Madden 2011, WWE Smackdown vs RAW, Left 4 Dead, and Halo Reach...

It was pretty hilarious

They also had Mortal Kombat on one of the TVs over the bar, and a couple of guys were playing from the bar

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Last night all of us sat in the back room, trading controllers while playing Madden 2011, WWE Smackdown vs RAW, Left 4 Dead, and Halo Reach...

It was pretty hilarious

They also had Mortal Kombat on one of the TVs over the bar, and a couple of guys were playing from the bar
                      Does anyone go to the Back Nine on Saturday nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Does anyone go to the Back Nine on Saturday nights?
                        we've been up there on a few, depending on the weekend.

I know Stephen and Marty were up there last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

It was pretty hilarious

LOL, thats funny. Honestly, the only reason I haven't gone to the B9 is just because I thought I wasn't wanted there by some of the regular old schoolers. So I stick to the car stuff on the rare occasion I do go out. Last night was the first time I've been out anywhere in over a month and it was only for 2 hours.

Comment

Freddy should be good to play, all the opponents have to be sleeping.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

kruger has always been my favorite...

hes the ultimate badass...

jasons a punk bitch mommas boy lol

Comment

Working...
                              X