X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I like the chase scene from dead pool better. The one where Clint Eastwood gets chased by an explosive r/c car.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        And he can't figure out which forum to post in, or get his post count & join date adjusted? Even better.
        1. I dont care about join dates and post counts.

2. Its a general topic and I figured a mustang board might like seeing it. Without being hidden in a less trafficked sub forum. Especially since it looks like a good car movie that doesnt look to include CG asshatery.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

2. Its a general topic and I figured a mustang board might like seeing it. Without being hidden in a less trafficked sub forum. Especially since it looks like a good car movie that doesnt look to include CG asshatery.
          You should know better than to think asshatery wouldn't ensue. No thread is safe. Buut, we do have a pic and video forum for a reason so I moved it.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            You should know better than to think asshatery wouldn't ensue. No thread is safe. Buut, we do have a pic and video forum for a reason so I moved it.
            And a movie section, too.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Ok.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

Looks pretty good, although I have a feeling where if you watched the 2:30 vid you already saw all the best parts of the movie 8(

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    Asshatery was in reference to CG (computer graphics) Not the antics of the boards members

Comment

Christina Hendricks and I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                      X