• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the next bullet?

I'll watch it!

Comment

Yeah I'd watch it too...

Comment

If by "bullet" you mean the motion picture "Bullitt" then no, youre wrong.
        What compares? The fact he drives a mustang?
        All the driving in Bullitt real, and believable, there is no going in reverse at 65 mph, and Steve Mcqueen wasn't a criminal, he was a cop.

Just because mustang is in the name of this website, and you reference an old mustang movie Dosnt mean anything.

Also, wrong forum.

Fucking newbs
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          If by "bullet" you mean the motion picture "Bullitt" then no, youre wrong.
          What compares? The fact he drives a mustang?
          All the driving in Bullitt real, and believable, there is no going in reverse at 65 mph, and Steve Mcqueen wasn't a criminal, he was a cop.

Just because mustang is in the name of this website, and you reference an old mustang movie Dosnt mean anything.

Also, wrong forum.

Fucking newbs
          Love dipshits that like to call people newbs because they have a bigger post count

maybe your not aware of this but the modern movie watcher/maker isnt going to watch/make a movie like bullit anymore. Thats why I said the "next" not the "remake".

Comment

I can dig it.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

It looks like my kind of flick!

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Love dipshits that like to call people newbs because they have a bigger post count

maybe your not aware of this but the modern movie watcher/maker isnt going to watch/make a movie like bullit anymore. Thats why I said the "next" not the "remake".
                Most likely true...because Hollywood doesn't have many stars anymore with any real talent who could ACTUALLY drive a car like Steve Mcqueen (sp?) and pull off their own stunts. Everything now is CGI and fake. I'd prefer a more realistic car chase to any CGI bullshit. Bullit is one of (if not THE) best movies ever made for a car chase.

Comment

E
                  Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  Most likely true...because Hollywood doesn't have many stars anymore with any real talent who could ACTUALLY drive a car like Steve Mcqueen (sp?) and pull off their own stunts. Everything now is CGI and fake. I'd prefer a more realistic car chase to any CGI bullshit. Bullit is one of (if not THE) best movies ever made for a car chase.
                  I couldn't agree more about the employees of Hollywood today. McQueen was just an all around bad ass. I'm pretty sure he did most, of not all of the motorcycle stunts from "the great escape".

Here so qft stuff from death proof. ".... But back in the all or nothing days, the Vanishing Point days, the Dirty Mary Crazy Larry days, the White Line Fever days, they had real cars crashing into real cars and real dumb people driving em."

I'm just saying that movie dosnt compare to Bullitt, and spelling it wrong in an attempt to compare the two movies just makes things worse, and furthermore proves the point you might not know what youre talking about.
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The modern movie watchers and makers are fucking idiots.

Comment

Why compare them? Because you saw a mustang? Not a good comparison. Furthermore, wrong forum newb.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post

Fucking newbs
                        LOL. His join date was 2002 in Canada.
                        Slow moving projects
                        1964 C10 350/700r4
                        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                          LOL. His join date was 2002 in Canada.
                          And he can't figure out which forum to post in, or get his post count & join date adjusted? Even better.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Is that a video?
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              Is that a video?
                              Uh oh, OP's fucked now.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                              X