Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good cop.

this went pretty smooth.

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

Probably happens more often than we will ever know. People don't post stuff near as much on YouTube when it goes "well".

Comment

Why is the guy being suck a dick to the cop?

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        thats just what i was thinking.

Comment

Kudos to the officer for being courteous and professional. That guy was being a complete ass for no good reason. He was just trying to rope the police into a confrontation. Couldn't even be a stand-up guy and show his fellow Marine a little common courtesy.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Because that was his point. He was looking for a reaction and did not get it.

Personlly I think the cop was a little too laxed with the dude. Here is a guy walking down the street with a pistol, well within his rights IF he is not a criminal. He refuses to give any information, possibly hiding the fact that he is indeed a criminal. Cop just lets him walk.....

Comment

Seemed like he was trying to annoy the officer, and the officer could tell, what a douche.

Comment

One in ten million! Get that man a whole sack full of krispy kremes with sprinkles on top.

Comment

Happens every day. I would say 1 out of ever 5 people you come in contact with will be a dick to you before you even say a word.

Comment

Exactly, when a cop or anyone else for that matter shows you respect like that there is no reason to be a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Because that was his point. He was looking for a reaction and did not get it.

Personlly I think the cop was a little too laxed with the dude. Here is a guy walking down the street with a pistol, well within his rights IF he is not a criminal. He refuses to give any information, possibly hiding the fact that he is indeed a criminal. Cop just lets him walk.....
                      Perfect example of you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I can see it now, the cop is not lenient with this guy and wants his information. Things go sour, then everyone beats up the cop for being a dick and trying to take everyones rights away.

This is also another reason why I think we, as citizens should be fucking normal and not try and prove points all the god damn time. Especially if the cop is being as relaxed as he was.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

More than likely the guy was trying to illicit a negative response.

I don't know where that happened, but if there was any reason for a stop/detention in Texas, than he is compelled to provide his information.

If it was a citizen contact, he would not be required to provide information. If this was in fact just a contact, I wonder what the law is there for examining an open carry weapon.

And I believe 100% if the contact would have started with the younger officer that showed up as back up, it would have went differently. Policing is an art that takes maturity. Take a look at all the bad examples you see on the net and I would almost guarantee that 99% of those officers have less than 10 years experience.

Comment

Great cop. Wish there were a lot more of them. Very professional.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            Perfect example of you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

I can see it now, the cop is not lenient with this guy and wants his information. Things go sour, then everyone beats up the cop for being a dick and trying to take everyones rights away.

This is also another reason why I think we, as citizens should be fucking normal and not try and prove points all the god damn time. Especially if the cop is being as relaxed as he was.
                            I agree, but the dude was a prick, not the cop. If you do not have anything to hide do not sit and run your cocksucker about your rights, and not having to give your identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              I agree, but the dude was a prick, not the cop. If you do not have anything to hide do not sit and run your cocksucker about your rights, and not having to give your identity.
                              I am agreeing with what you said. The guy was trying to prove a point in which, in my opinion didn't need to be proved. If the cop was more strict and wanted his information, shit could have hit the fan and everyone would have been dogging him about how the police are tryign to strip people of their rights.

If this guy wasn't who he was pretending to be and ended up shooting 10 people the cop would have been questions.

If the guy was who he said he was and the cop wanted his information then he would have been stripping him of his rights...
                              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                              X