Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take the law into your own hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    It was an accident, it wasn't like she fucking did it on purpose. It's a damn car for fucks sake.
    And your point is?
    "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

the only things that cant be replaced that I am aware of is time and loved ones. Taking the law into your own hands because some bitch that doesn't drive worth a shit fucked up and ruined your car is plain stupid.

Comment

deja vu!!!!

Comment

This is the first time I've noticed the lexus popping a wheelie. That mofo had some power, how is she to blame? It just got away from her.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by TheTRiM View Post
            the only things that cant be replaced that I am aware of is time and loved ones. Taking the law into your own hands because some bitch that doesn't drive worth a shit fucked up and ruined your car is plain stupid.
            Its justifiable if the time in jail is less then the time it took to build that car. LOL
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Its justifiable if the time in jail is less then the time it took to build that car. LOL
              Negative.

Comment

Sometimes people need killin.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Don't let asian women drive, and many many accidents/traffic problems would be solved.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

eh it's just a Lemans. If it was a GTO that would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by ge View Post
                      it was an accident, it wasn't like she fucking did it on purpose. It's a damn car for fucks sake.
                      lmao
                      WRX

Comment

If someone did that to my car I would repost the shit out of it.

Comment

Working...
                        X