Don't order from "Gaming N More"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Where the fuck do you folks see where I said that I got a call?

READING COMPREHENSION FOLKS!

I said "I got an email...."
    I take it back...

go shoot a perp or something... man, you are wound tight!!!

Comment

No kidding. Damn, Matt. Was Shipley's out of Bearclaws this morning?

Comment

Don't come off as an arrogant prick.
        what's funny is black Jared is probably the LEAST arrogant prick on this board.

That fool lets shit slide like water on a duck's back.

Now Eric, Mike, Grimpala, AL P, me.....arrogant pricks!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Originally posted by Ted View Post
          U mad?
          Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation since July 5th.

I haven't gotten to go all "police brutality" or violate anyone's civil rights for a while so I have some pent up frustrations...

Comment

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation since July 5th.

I haven't gotten to go all "police brutality" or violate anyone's civil rights for a while so I have some pent up frustrations...
            Stop by Ascension Point Condos, ask for Eric. He deserves a good night sticking.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Stop by Ascension Point Condos, ask for Eric. He deserves a good night sticking.
              Then who would serve as the memory for the board?

Comment

I checked my email, and there is an order cancellation that was sent at 1:07 PM.

The website still shows the knives in stock though.

I think I will order them again.......

Comment

Then who would serve as the memory for the board?
                  Beat up the OTHER end with the nightstick!
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Don't come off as an arrogant prick.
                    Eh, if it comes off that way to a few people, so be it. It wasn't my intention, but I can't always be everyone's best friend. I honestly don't understand why anything I said would hurt your feelings. I really do think you could stand to shed some stress or loosen up a tad, maybe burn one or something. It's not like I called you a monster or made fun of your family crest. Who gives a fuck what I say or think anyway? I'm just some black dude on the internet trying to fit in.

Comment

i emailed him this post! lol...

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        Eh, if it comes off that way to a few people, so be it. It wasn't my intention, but I can't always be everyone's best friend. I honestly don't understand why anything I said would hurt your feelings. I really do think you could stand to shed some stress or loosen up a tad, maybe burn one or something. It's not like I called you a monster or made fun of your family crest. Who gives a fuck what I say or think anyway? I'm just some black dude on the internet trying to fit in.
                        The whole "If a tiny inconvenience has you this butthurt then you're wound way too tightly." was uncalled for. If you had something constructive to say, you could have done so sans this last part. Was it really necessary?

You don't have to be everyone's best friend, but you don't have to be a dick either.

If you have ever noticed, I make an effort not to do this very thing unless someone "goes there" first. My response was an effort to illustrate this, but I guess it didn't work.

Comment

Everything jluv said.

Jesus dude, the world isn't going to end because a website wasn't 100% accurate. Ever been to wikipedia? I bet that one will send you on a murderous rampage. If you're worried about your CC/personal info that much, why did you give it to the company in the first place? Just waltz down to your closest gettin' place and buy one from a local vendor, then you won't have to give out any information. At this point, you're acting like an irrational woman bitching about small stuff that isn't a life altering problem. Cancel the order, find a new place to buy one, and be done with it. Like most of the replies you've gotten, coming to DFWM and letting your vagina drip ooze about something like this isn't going to fly very far.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Everything jluv said.

Jesus dude, the world isn't going to end because a website wasn't 100% accurate. Ever been to wikipedia? I bet that one will send you on a murderous rampage. If you're worried about your CC/personal info that much, why did you give it to the company in the first place? Just waltz down to your closest gettin' place and buy one from a local vendor, then you won't have to give out any information. At this point, you're acting like an irrational woman bitching about small stuff that isn't a life altering problem. Cancel the order, find a new place to buy one, and be done with it. Like most of the replies you've gotten, coming to DFWM and letting your vagina drip ooze about something like this isn't going to fly very far.

Sorry for giving people a heads-up on how this place does business.

If one doesn't like the OP, is it really that hard to move along without being an ass? Just keep your mouth shut and realize that I could save you some trouble by doing business with companies like this.

Comment

Sorry for giving people a heads-up on how this place does business.

If one doesn't like the OP, is it really that hard to move along without being an ass? Just keep your mouth shut and realize that I could save you some trouble by doing business with companies like this.
                              Something like what happened to you will not stop me from doing business with a place. If they pulled a bait and switch like you claim this to be (which this is not) THEN I'd take my business elsewhere.

You came here with a rant about how a website was wrong, and expected some coddling of some sort. I'm sure your thread would have gotten a better reaction if you hadn't turned it into a bitching session. Just a simple "Hey, XX place's website says they have something in stock when they don't, might call before you order." That's all you needed to say, everything else, including the sarcastic "Really? You have to ask?" is all unnecessary information that makes it seem like you bitching and being bent out of shape.

I'd be willing to bet money that if they just assumed you still wanted the knives and didn't call you, you'd be bitching about that too. You can't please everyone, and for those people who don't whine incessantly, there's mastercard.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Something like what happened to you will not stop me from doing business with a place. If they pulled a bait and switch like you claim this to be (which this is not) THEN I'd take my business elsewhere.

You came here with a rant about how a website was wrong, and expected some coddling of some sort. I'm sure your thread would have gotten a better reaction if you hadn't turned it into a bitching session. Just a simple "Hey, XX place's website says they have something in stock when they don't, might call before you order." That's all you needed to say, everything else, including the sarcastic "Really? You have to ask?" is all unnecessary information that makes it seem like you bitching and being bent out of shape.

I'd be willing to bet money that if they just assumed you still wanted the knives and didn't call you, you'd be bitching about that too. You can't please everyone, and for those people who don't whine incessantly, there's mastercard.
                                I don't need "coddling" from you or any other youngster on this site. If I saved you the trouble, then good.

Fuck it, go place an order yourself. Have fun with the "2-4 week" wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X