X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck that.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Not quite as cool, but I did the Knife's edge when I was 20 in Maine on Katahdin...The hike was 5k feet up and about a mile across the edge. It drizzled once we got to the top and visibility was VERY poor... looking back it was stupid to do. Majority was very safe, but some places were very sketchy because it was wet. I just remember my legs feeling like pure jello when we were done.

Coolest part was the fact I rolled up on a doe about 5 mins into our hike. The doe let me get within 2 feet of it and just chilled. Pretty awesome thing to experience in nature, again probably dumb but got caught in the moment.

Not my vid, but my post would be worthless w/out it
      Last edited by akfodysvn; 07-21-2011, 01:25 PM.

Comment

When I was stationed in Hawaii we walked along the top of some those. They were not as steep and if you fell you would probably stop after falling about 100' or so but definitely steep enough to put you on edge. There was not room enough on the trail for 2 people to walk past each other without someone having to step down off the trail to the side. That is definitely steeper than what I walked on but it was steep enough to be burned in to my memory. No way I would do what these guys are doing.

Anyone else here complete the Light Fighters course?

Comment

Working...
        X