GP Cop has some bike skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    Alright you little twat... they can be assholes . All the cops that arn't motor-jocks say the same thing.
    you must be a shitty driver or can't get your ride up to date. cause the only people i hear about bitching getting tickets or cops being "mean" are people who broke a moving violation and got caught or didn't have their car up to date

it's really not that difficult

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      you must be a shitty driver or can't get your ride up to date. cause the only people i hear about bitching getting tickets or cops being "mean" are people who broke a moving violation and got caught or didn't have their car up to date

it's really not that difficult
      Rough night at work? I'm being very sarcastic... I've never been pulled over by one, nor do I plan on getting pulled over.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Rough night at work?
        bored at work, got here at 5:35pm and don't get to leave till 5:55am :bBishope:

Comment

bored at work, got here at 5:35pm and don't get to leave till 5:55am :bBishope:
          If it makes you feel better... Ill be waking up when you leave for work!

Comment

It's nice working four 10's and getting three days off.

Comment

^only shift better than that is working 4 12's, 3 days off, 3 12's, 4 days off, repeat

i worked that for about a year and it's the best shift in my opinion

Comment

3 on, 3 days off. Next week is 4 on, 4 off. Back and forth week after week. All 12 hr shifts. I like mine Betta!
                -aCid gets all bashful and quiet when around the boys in blue. Actually kinda freaky really...
                Last edited by Tannerm; 08-18-2011, 10:13 PM. Reason: Fixed iPhone auto correct FAIL! I hate u apple.

Comment

^only shift better than that is working 4 12's, 3 days off, 3 12's, 4 days off, repeat

i worked that for about a year and it's the best shift in my opinion
                  Agreed. Working the beginning of the week at my Dept is like what u stated above. Me being end of the week, it's 3 and 3, 4 and 4; repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    3 on, 3 days off. Next week is 4 on, 4 off. Back and forth week after week. All 12 hr shifts. I like mine Betta!
                    -aCid gets all bashful and quiet when around the boys in blue. Actually kinda freaky really...
                    Bashful? You're lucky you're about to have a kid mother fucker.

Comment

Working...
                    X