Went fishing yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went fishing yesterday...

Went fishing with kids all day Sunday. On the way back from an awesome day only to be pissed like a muthafucka!!!!

Here are a couple pics of asshole who backed into me and decided to leave while we were fishing. Here is thread that is going on at texasfishing site....

friend was parked between the store and the water at holiday Sunday morning..between 7 am and 3pm some FINE PERSON hit the side of his truck...red/black ford 4x4...just by looking at the truck it looks like probably 3000.00 dollars worth of damage...ANYONE SEE ANYTHING ???? his name ...

that sux, hope you find them. Scout out the launch the next few weeks.
    Carl S.
    2014 Ruby Red Premium GT A6, stock for now
    80 Coupe, Stroked 9.2" Windsor, Yates C3, Dominator, glide, 9.60s n/a, 1.27 sixty 5.48@127.8 nitrous on radials.
    9.32@128 pedaling it half track
    sigpic

Comment

That sucks man. I had some asshole steal my laptop from my truck while we fished last week. Pretty much ruined my day.

Comment

That sucks man....
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by White90GT View Post
          that sux, hope you find them. Scout out the launch the next few weeks.

Only problem is that it happened at Lake Tawakoni, which is about little over an hour from me. My buddies friend who is fishing guide there will be keeping an eye out as well as the store owner. Hope someone points that fucker out.

Comment

Looks like I'll be going on vacation this year after all, thanks Rafa!!!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Looks like I'll be going on vacation this year after all, thanks Rafa!!!

Kneegrow, you better leave me BADSVT as a rent-a-car

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                Kneegrow, you better leave me BADSVT as a rent-a-car
                lol...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I thought I was gonna see some pics of the fish you caught.

Comment

LOL, I agree with this guy.

Originally posted by Hydra Sport@fishing forum
                    probably someone who voted for Obama

Comment

Did u make a hit and run report?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        lol!

"Leads, yeah, sure. I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab, they've got four more detectives working on the case. They got us working in shifts!"

Comment

Called them up, but they said I would have to drive down there and grab a blue form due to only being minor damage. So I said fuck it. Was tired and was at dock for a good while and left.

Here's some pics of what we caught...

Big ones on top are hybrids, bottom ones are yellow bass, and sandbass. The monsters on the right are hybrids as well.

Last edited by Rafa; 07-19-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

You don't have to go anywhere to pick one up:

Well shit, this computer thing is kicking my ass.

Google "Texas blue form" and it will give you a link. You can fill out a form and mail it into the state if you wish.

I still thing the local LEO should have made a hit and run courtesy report.

Comment

You don't have to go anywhere to pick one up:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...nW1GUKFHm1RVzg

awesome...thanks Mr. Officer of the law..lol

your link worked man. I guess guy at SO didn't know that

Comment

Working...
                              X