Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incredible.

Comment

Anyone else want to become an evil dictator? That is some cool shit!

Comment

Thx for sharing, pics are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          DOCUMENT EVERYTHING!!!! In picture detail that is please. I didnt take as many pics as I would have wanted back in 07.
          Damn dude, that shit is a hike. I opted NOT to take the bus to the top of the mountain. I was huffing and puffing at the top, that isn't any damn texas hill - that was literally climbing the alps on foot. But, there is no doubt it's a fairy tale place. Great place to take your wife or future wife for sure. There is no castle or location like that in the world without question. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures in the castle, they strictly prohibit it. But, I got a lot of great exterior and view shots of the castle.

As far as the trip - We scheduled all the tours and trains to and from ourselves, but it takes a hell of a lot of research and planning to do that. For the money vs. the time I'd hire a good travel agent.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

VERY COOL! Makes you wonder what they have today considering the size of that.
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Damn dude, that shit is a hike. I opted NOT to take the bus to the top of the mountain. I was huffing and puffing at the top, that isn't any damn texas hill - that was literally climbing the alps on foot. But, there is no doubt it's a fairy tale place. Great place to take your wife or future wife for sure. There is no castle or location like that in the world without question. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures in the castle, they strictly prohibit it. But, I got a lot of great exterior and view shots of the castle.

As far as the trip - We scheduled all the tours and trains to and from ourselves, but it takes a hell of a lot of research and planning to do that. For the money vs. the time I'd hire a good travel agent.
                When abouts can we expect you in London good sir?
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Please keep taking pictures, next time my ol lady wants to go to Europe I will just show her your pictures and save a lot of money

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      When abouts can we expect you in London good sir?
                      Currently in Vienna at the moment. I will be in London on the 27th, will have to follow up with the time. Shall we carry on after a spot of tea old chap?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Currently in Vienna at the moment.
                        For a second I thought you meant Vienna, VA. Was going to say you need to hit up the NRA Headquarters range before you leave. Whoops...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          For a second I thought you meant Vienna, VA. Was going to say you need to hit up the NRA Headquarters range before you leave. Whoops...
                          I can guarantee you there is no NRA headquarters in Austria

Comment

Take a look at what is etched into the wall here, and the date... anyone care to take a guess who did this?
                            Someone from the 2nd Infantry Division? I know the date is Liberation Day.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Currently in Vienna at the moment. I will be in London on the 27th, will have to follow up with the time. Shall we carry on after a spot of tea old chap?
                              Right-o we shall make it for tea,, old friend. Or shall we have a pint of Ale or Cider?

Cheers. If you want call me +447949380696 save it or give me yours to call via PM.

We can meet at Tower Bridge, or Parliament Square if youd like. Easiest way is the District line (green Underground line) at either Tower Hill for Tower Bridge, or Westminster for Parliament and Big Ben. Either way both are tourist traps, and you can see Westminster Abbey and Big Ben from there, or see HMS Belfast, or Tower Bridge from either stop respectively. Ill have to find a relatively cheap pub around that area as all the ones I have gone to are in Kensington and Chelsea.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Thanks again for posting up some very awesome pics to the places you have been. Just wish i could do that one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X