Bayview shootout aftermath *NSFW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    You're such a tool dude. Always raging over anyone you don't agree with in typical fashion.
    Raging? lmfao. Yeah. Ok. I'm not raging over anything. I call things like I see them. Yes, the mob mentality is retarded. And so is the crap you typed out in your first response to me. That's all I said. If that's "raging". So be it. And for the record, I don't have an issue with you. If I did, I wouldn't have sold you that paint gun. I'm just saying your comments were every bit as retarded as their mob mentality, "your career is over", blah blah blah bullshit they were screaming in the video.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mike View Post
      and we're off.

*edit* damn you osiris
      ftp!
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I agree with rendering aid if safe. It did not look safe to me and I wonder if officers keep gloves on. I'm not helping some stranger, which appears to be a thug without gloves - that's for damned sure. I can see a lot of reasons for aid not being rendered very quickly.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
          ftp!
          I love teh policia!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Raging? lmfao. Yeah. Ok. I'm not raging over anything. I call things like I see them. Yes, the mob mentality is retarded. And so is the crap you typed out in your first response to me. That's all I said. If that's "raging". So be it. And for the record, I don't have an issue with you. If I did, I wouldn't have sold you that paint gun. I'm just saying your comments were every bit as retarded as their mob mentality, "your career is over", blah blah blah bullshit they were screaming in the video.
            The mentality is they don't respect the police. It's part of the inner city culture. It's the same old shit just a different example. I don't have much tolerance for ignorance. I personally don't see why officers should risk their lives on people that scream 'fuck the police' in the streets. I give the police officers more credibility than a mob full of idiots.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The mentality is they don't respect the police. It's part of the inner city culture. It's the same old shit just a different example.
              I don't disagree with any of that, and haven't posted a single word to the contrary. You made an assumption that I did, and a wrong one at that.

I don't have much tolerance for ignorance.

Neither do I. It's actually my biggest pet peeve.

I personally don't see why officers should risk their lives on people that scream 'fuck the police' in the streets.
              Again, agreed.

I give the police officers more credibility than a mob full of idiots.
              Despite my own bad experiences, so do I.

All I am trying to do is point out that your statements include the same level of assumptions, jumping to conclusions, and general hatred/disgust/dislike/whatever you want to call it as what they were screaming at the police.

Comment

Everything I've read up to this point, said the guy wasn't armed and no gun was found. That SFPD is covering it all up.

I'd like to know more details to the truth of what happened.

That said, every black person I know has been posting this shit all over facebook. And given the video, you don't know WTF happened. Why do they always start rolling AFTER the shit goes down? A whole lot of assumptions being made on both sides, with very little facts out there as to what really happened. There may be more now. When I was searching was on Saturday, and I can't recall when the event took place.
                I guess the sfpd just photoshopped a gun in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=8256413
                  Hey glad you could make it, Officer Fife.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Hey glad you could make it, Officer Fife.
                    Glad to be here! Whats going on?

Comment

Expect to see SF enacting a new law that says that the police are banned from shooting anyone of color as well as any LGBT. Damn uber-liberals!

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...sco&id=8256413

Selective reading is awesome, isn't it?

Everything I've read up to this point, said the guy wasn't armed and no gun was found. That SFPD is covering it all up.

I'd like to know more details to the truth of what happened.

That said, every black person I know has been posting this shit all over facebook. And given the video, you don't know WTF happened. Why do they always start rolling AFTER the shit goes down? A whole lot of assumptions being made on both sides, with very little facts out there as to what really happened. There may be more now. When I was searching was on Saturday, and I can't recall when the event took place.

Comment

Selective reading is awesome, isn't it?
                          I was making my comment towards all the people in that video and the ones protesting about no gun, not about you. I was making an excuse that you may see when they watch that video.

Comment

Lmao @ LiveLeak comments:

"The deficit just dropped down a few dollars...
                            nope...it went back up as soon as the ambulance arrived."
                            Posted 4 hours ago By*sanpedrohustler (+82)
                            Reply | ** (4) | Report

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Lmao @ LiveLeak comments:

"The deficit just dropped down a few dollars...
                              nope...it went back up as soon as the ambulance arrived."
                              Posted 4 hours ago By*sanpedrohustler (+82)
                              Reply | ** (4) | Report

I didn't laugh....
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                                I didn't laugh....
                                Oh come on Luis. You have to laugh. If you don't laugh, you'll cry.

Comment

Working...
                                X