No announcement yet.

Bayview shootout aftermath *NSFW*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think they need to render immediate aid. Once their lives have been protected, and they guy is no longer a threat, plug his holes, and stop the bleeding.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Everything I've read up to this point, said the guy wasn't armed and no gun was found. That SFPD is covering it all up.

I'd like to know more details to the truth of what happened.

That said, every black person I know has been posting this shit all over facebook. And given the video, you don't know WTF happened. Why do they always start rolling AFTER the shit goes down? A whole lot of assumptions being made on both sides, with very little facts out there as to what really happened. There may be more now. When I was searching was on Saturday, and I can't recall when the event took place.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Maybe if the whole fucking tribe wasn't getting restless.

Comment

4 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            One shitbag down, a lot more to go....
            Agreed
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Everything I've read up to this point, said the guy wasn't armed and no gun was found. That SFPD is covering it all up.

I'd like to know more details to the truth of what happened.

That said, every black person I know has been posting this shit all over facebook. And given the video, you don't know WTF happened. Why do they always start rolling AFTER the shit goes down? A whole lot of assumptions being made on both sides, with very little facts out there as to what really happened. There may be more now. When I was searching was on Saturday, and I can't recall when the event took place.
              Well, the newspaper article said they got the gun. I guess if it turns out that they don't have the gun then it could get interesting.

Everyone keep in mind that San Fran is where the cop shot the guy in the back on the subway platform a while back and his cop buddies just stood there and looked at him like everything was fine. Given that, any moron can see why the natives are restless.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

"yo cawrear is ova"

Yeah, only one person's career is over, and it isn't the cops.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Damn, he bled out right there. "Stupid motherfuckers" kill "stupid motherfuckers" all the time, but they're quick to ban together against the pole-eece.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    "yo cawrear is ova"

Yeah, only one person's career is over, and it isn't the cops.
                    Well spoken!

Comment

Well, the newspaper article said they got the gun. I guess if it turns out that they don't have the gun then it could get interesting.

Yeah, that's why I said up until now... And I hate looking at it this way, but you know newspapers never lie.... And of course, cops NEVER lie....

Everyone keep in mind that San Fran is where the cop shot the guy in the back on the subway platform a while back and his cop buddies just stood there and looked at him like everything was fine. Given that, any moron can see why the natives are restless.
                      Exactly. I'm trying to not jump the gun and take in both sides and get all hte facts before making judgement. When I saw this posted on fb, I went and did a Google search to see what I could find out. The article linked in the original post wasn't out yet, and really, ALL info was extremely limited. But what I did read, said the LEOs claimed he pulled a gun and shot at them, but no gun was found. I think at that time (Saturday afternoon) everything was speculation because it was so fresh. Who knows though.

Of course, if he in fact did have a gun and shoot at them, he got what he deserved. I just wonder if there was really a gun or not. I wouldn't put it past the natives to do just what someone mentioned above, run and grab the gun and take off running, just so they can launch an all out war against the SFPD. And given the subway platform incident, their "war" could very well be justified even though they are using a lie to launch it.

So, I'll take the cliche Matt route, and say "Guys, we don't know all the facts" for the time being.

Comment

just so they can launch an all out war against the SFPD. And given the subway platform incident, their "war" could very well be justified even though they are using a lie to launch it.
                        Let them launch the war. Pull all police from their neighborhoods and lock/barricade their asses in and let them tear their community apart. Let them shoot and slay themselves in the streets. Let's do some proactive education. This whole 'fuck the police' shit is for people too stupid to understand authority. I've lost patience with the ignorance and incompetence these idiots spew.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Let them launch the war. Pull all police from their neighborhoods and lock/barricade their asses in and let them tear their community apart. Let them shoot and slay themselves in the streets. Let's do some proactive education. This whole 'fuck the police' shit is for people too stupid to understand authority. I've lost patience with the ignorance and incompetence these idiots spew.
                          You're right. Police are only out to do good, never lie, never cover anything up, never abuse their authority, etc. We should all blindly pledge allegiance, and let them do what they do. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. They'd never in a million years do anything unethical.

The rhetoric you are spewing is every bit as ignorant as what they are spewing. Sorry, but it's the truth.

Comment

You're right. Police are only out to do good, never lie, never cover anything up, never abuse their authority, etc. We should all blindly pledge allegiance, and let them do what they do. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. They'd never in a million years do anything unethical.

The rhetoric you are spewing is every bit as ignorant as what they are spewing. Sorry, but it's the truth.
                            You're such a tool dude. Always raging over anyone you don't agree with in typical fashion. I'm arguing with their mentality. Do you think the mob of 250+ people in that video all know exactly what happened? No, of course they don't. What I know is they are all blindly anti-police, it's completely obvious. Maybe one or two might have seen something, but that isn't the issue here. The issue is you have 250+ people screaming "fuck the police" when 99% of them have no fucking idea what happened. That kind of mentality is the basis for my comment.

Comment

Shit just hit the fan here.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

And we're off.

*edit* Damn you Osiris

Comment

Working...
                                X