Top gear I must have missed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top gear I must have missed.

That's hilarious and sad at the same time.

Comment

At least the feel strongly about something and are not afraid to stand up and say so . We may laugh but they have integrity .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

That was a great episode! Their first show in the U.S.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Lol
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

that was a good one

Comment

Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
              At least the feel strongly about something and are not afraid to stand up and say so . We may laugh but they have integrity .
              seriously? integrity?

Comment

I love that show. Seen that episode a few times. Was hilarious seeing Jeremy drive up with a dead bloated cow strapped to his roof. LOL!

They even got sued by giving away the cars for free. They said the Camaro was a 92 and it was a 91 or 90 and the worthless POS assholes that got the car FOR FREE sued for $25,000. I hate people.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I love that show. Seen that episode a few times. Was hilarious seeing Jeremy drive up with a dead bloated cow strapped to his roof. LOL!

They even got sued by giving away the cars for free. They said the Camaro was a 92 and it was a 91 or 90 and the worthless POS assholes that got the car FOR FREE sued for $25,000. I hate people.
                  I hope they lost the case though.
                  IMG_0424

Comment

It's hard to sue someone from another country. I think...

Comment

i think you confused integrity with ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        i think you confused integrity with ignorance
                        I didn't say they weren't ignorant . What I ment was they believe in something (retarded or not) and they are willing to stand up and defend it . I respect people that run there mouth and are willing to fight for it . This country used to be filled with people that may have had some backward ideas but also had some that were right on and proved it to people like the Japanese and the Germans . Those same people had some racial problems at home but it didn't stop them from saving the world from other people with racial problems .
                        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

that was a great episode when they aired it... actually all top gear shows are awesome, they make me laugh especially when they do stupid stuff like that back in the uk

Comment

I would of ditched that car when it died at the gas station. Give that shit to "the boys", and let em beat the shit out of it while we make our escape.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                            X