New A Perfect Circle song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New A Perfect Circle song

Ran across this by chance just now. Sounds good! It's called "By and Down." Now we just need a new album...along with a new Tool album.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

listening to some Black Tide right now....APC is awesome
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

In before "wrong forum".

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        In before "wrong forum".

Stevo
        I thought about that after I posted it. I guess I'm still used to the years of not being able to post videos in the TV, Movie, Music forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Ran across this by chance just now. Sounds good! It's called "By and Down." Now we just need a new album...along with a new Tool album.

Won't be a TOOL album coming any time soon, if ever again. Unfortunately.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Won't be a TOOL album coming any time soon, if ever again. Unfortunately.
            I've heard different. Most likely 2012, but no official date set.

Comment

I've heard different. Most likely 2012, but no official date set.
              You heard wrong. Maynard himself said he's not in the same place he's been in, artistically, and that he's focused on his vineyards right now, and that TOOL has been put on the back burner and may not ever come back (in his documentary, Blood In To Wine 2010). Don't get me wrong. I'd love a new album. But this is straight from the horse's mouth, not some speculation by a bunch of no names on the internet and facebook.

06\23\11 No Release Date
              As expected, the Official Site has admitted that the “release date” for the next album that was posted recently was actually not a real one. Meanwhile, we must be patient. §

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                You heard wrong. Maynard himself said he's not in the same place he's been in, artistically, and that he's focused on his vineyards right now, and that TOOL has been put on the back burner and may not ever come back (in his documentary, Blood In To Wine 2010). Don't get me wrong. I'd love a new album. But this is straight from the horse's mouth, not some speculation by a bunch of no names on the internet and facebook.

06\23\11 No Release Date
                As expected, the Official Site has admitted that the “release date” for the next album that was posted recently was actually not a real one. Meanwhile, we must be patient. §
                His main focus is on his vineyard except that a new Puscifer album will be out in November, he's touring, etc...

I've seen the documentary, and Maynard isn't exactly the type of person to tell the media what they want to hear.

Comment

His main focus is on his vineyard except that a new Puscifer album will be out in November, he's touring, etc...

Like I said, different place artistically. If you've seen it, you know he went on to say he's not in the same place in his life anymore, and while he has a deep love for TOOL, he's just not that person anymore.

I've seen the documentary, and Maynard isn't exactly the type of person to tell the media what they want to hear.

I don't think his two cousins that filmed and produced HIS documentary are considered the normal media, but, ok.

Like I said, I sure as hell hope it happens. I just don't think it will. Regardless, the link to toolshed admits the 2012 date that the official website gave wasn't a real date.

Comment

Maynard is not the same as he was when Tool started??? NO shit??? You mean a guy who's grown up over the past 20 years has different views on life and music? NO WAY!

Of course Maynard is not in the same spot, and of course he's gonna tell whoever he wants to whatever he wants to, that's how he's always been.

I'd say that within 2 years they'll knock out a new record. Mayard is over 40 and has himself doing way too many projects. He simply doens't want to tour that much longer. Who can blame him? He's already admitted he can't sing like he use to anymore, that he hates touring, and that his main focus is his vineyard. All while still touring and writing with APC and Puscifer, and TOOL as recent as this year.

Take anything he says with a grain of salt. I'd bet the band already had a new album written and they are just waiting on lyrics from Maynard. And I wouldn't be surprised to see LIMITED touring if any at all after the next TOOL release. Their music has grown so much over the years, and I can't wait to hear the next step of its progress......

And of course I'll be there to see him with APC in a few weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X