Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camping at Caddo State Park and a Friend's Lake House (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very cool pics. I have just started getting into Kayak fishing and these pics motivated me to want to get out there every chance i get.
    2007 Silverado CC
    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
      very cool pics. I have just started getting into Kayak fishing and these pics motivated me to want to get out there every chance i get.
      There's a guy out on Lake Grapevine that has his kayak rigged up with multiple rod holders, a fish finder, and a trolling motor running off of a motorcycle battery. He stays in the marina for the most part but there are times I see him fishing out around the damn.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        There's a guy out on Lake Grapevine that has his kayak rigged up with multiple rod holders, a fish finder, and a trolling motor running off of a motorcycle battery. He stays in the marina for the most part but there are times I see him fishing out around the damn.
        ya there are some guys that have some serious Kayak fishing rigs. Im pretty new to the sport but enjoy it so far. I have 3 rod holders on my kayak but would like to next year upgrade to more of a fishing kayak and get a fish finder and a few other things added on. Its addicting.
        2007 Silverado CC
        1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by streetdemon70 View Post
          ya there are some guys that have some serious Kayak fishing rigs. Im pretty new to the sport but enjoy it so far. I have 3 rod holders on my kayak but would like to next year upgrade to more of a fishing kayak and get a fish finder and a few other things added on. Its addicting.
          It's pretty cool to see that. The guy I was talking about rarely has an empty line. If I had a kayak and lived next to the lake I'd probably look into it. However I'm looking for a kayak for river trips.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

IIRC Caddo Lake is one of the only natural lakes in Texas.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              IIRC Caddo Lake is one of the only natural lakes in Texas.
              Pretty sure it is the only one in Texas.

Comment

Great pics!

How many pints of blood did you lose to mosquitoes?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Great pics!

No shit! I bet the mosquitoes were horrendous!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    Great pics!

Yea, I thought it would be really bad as well. Even paddling through all the thick lily pads and stuff, I never had a problem with them. I did not use any bug spray at all and only ended up with 1 mosquito bite on my knee. Not really sure why, because if they are around, I usually get bit...

Comment

Bad ass pics man. Good times for sure.

No gators?
                      No Alligator Gar snags/catch?

Caddo is well known for some MONSTER A/gars.

David

Comment

Awesome man. I could feel the mosquito bites just by looking at those pictures.
                        An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I grew up fishing Caddo but havent made it back that way much since moving up to the Dallas area..The state park is one of the bests I have been to with all there is to see including the scenery on the lake..I plan on talking a camping trip out there once the weather cools down some....

Comment

no bigfoot or swamp thing??
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Damn I wish I lived somewhere that I could utilize a Kayak on a regular basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X