I present to you the "Chef Boyardee" car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I present to you the "Chef Boyardee" car

Saw this in Fort Worth on my way to work. Old 80's model Ford on a truck frame. Judging by the way the drive and the trunk were bouncing the suspension is still for a truck haha. Side has the Chef Boyardee logo and a nutritional facts sticker. The trunk has ravioli's and says "Damn this stuff is good". On the side of the truck frame it says " Buttfuck it LOL"

The rear passenger windows says "2?" I guess he is unsure of what size wheels he will be getting.

www.dfwdirtriders.com

Buttfuck it LOL?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I saw that same car on 408 the other morning. That things rear suspension is solid and the tires looked like they were going to blow at any second. He kept hitting dips in the road and the car would get all loopy.

Between that and the trunk that kept flapping, I couldnt stop laughing long enough to take a pic. The guy was trying to look all tough on his cell phone with his gangsta lean except for the couple times he almost lost it from hitting dips.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        I saw that same car on 408 the other morning. That things rear suspension is solid and the tires looked like they were going to blow at any second. He kept hitting dips in the road and the car would get all loopy.

Between that and the trunk that kept flapping, I couldnt stop laughing long enough to take a pic. The guy was trying to look all tough on his cell phone with his gangsta lean except for the couple times he almost lost it from hitting dips.
        That's the one.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          Buttfuck it LOL?
          Yes, i tried to get a pic but did not get a chance.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

U must be kidding me lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0 n it View Post
              U must be kidding me lol
              That is exactly why I got a picture haha.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

"they 15's......but i keep em clean!"

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

the guy got his rims repo'd give him a break.

Comment

Ladies and gentleman I present to you the "new" 360 design "ghetto wraps!" We also have the mad dog 20/20 and colt fowdy fye editions

Comment

this shit is just incredibly retarded as fuck, how can you not be embarassed driving something that has canned soup, candy and other dumb shit plastered on it? Hell I get embarassed for them.

Comment

My brother in law saw it in Lancaster a few weeks ago and sent me this picture last night. I am still wanting a picture of the passenger side.

www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Is that the nutrition label on the back quarter?? Sweet jeebus!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            Is that the nutrition label on the back quarter?? Sweet jeebus!
                            Yes, true balla.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

lulz "i know yall hatin"

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X