X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What spider is this?

a friggin AWESOME one!!!

Comment

Oh that one, you don't want to F with that kind.

Comment

Rat snake
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

wolf spider. bite will sting a little. not venomous by any stretch..

Comment

yack

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
              wolf spider. bite will sting a little. not venomous by any stretch..
              ^^This!

Comment

+1 to the wolf spider and that is a dinky one. There is one in my garage that is the size of a fucking DVD. I let it live because it got that big somehow, so it must be destroying the bug population in my garage.

Comment

What ever kind it is...
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Kind of reminds me of the one I saw in Korea. I was poking it with a stick, and grabbed the stick from me and shook it at me like a god damned ninja with a sword. I swear everything in that country knows martial arts.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      +1 to the wolf spider and that is a dinky one. There is one in my garage that is the size of a fucking DVD. I let it live because it got that big somehow, so it must be destroying the bug population in my garage.
                      Good man

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Kind of reminds me of the one I saw in Korea. I was poking it with a stick, and grabbed the stick from me and shook it at me like a god damned ninja with a sword. I swear everything in that country knows martial arts.
                        LMGDAO!!!! You owe me a new keyboard...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          lol

Comment

Wolf spiders have hairier legs.

Comment

It'd be a dead spider if I found that!

I was accompanied by a wolf spider when I got in the shower the other day(how he got in there still blows my mind,) I think we both jumped when we saw eachother!

Comment

Working...
                              X