Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onjacks View Post
    pics of wife,sister,mother or GTFO!
    I'm single, I have no children and only one brother, and I'm not taking pictures of my mom's tits. Isn't there a Greek tragedy about sex and mothers or something?

Comment

Originally posted by FM4 View Post
      I'm single, I have no children and only one brother, and I'm not taking pictures of my mom's tits. Isn't there a Greek tragedy about sex and mothers or something?
      The only Greek tragedy i see is this thread. You could at least throw up a pic of Athena getting plowed by poseidon

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        The only Greek tragedy i see is this thread. You could at least throw up a pic of Athena getting plowed by poseidon
        Hahaha. This thread DOES suck. What sucks worse is Uma Thurman playing Medusa. I didn't turn into stone when I saw her, but my shit turned into bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by FM4 View Post
          Smart enough to know Greek mythology but took fifteen attempts to post pics. Yep, you'll do fine here.

Comment

Working...
          X