My Custom X-Wing iPhone case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Hahah, I don't expect everybody to get it, but I think it's cool as shit.
    I personally think it's cool as shit, but I don't get it. I've admittedly watched every episode consecutively on Spike. If you like it, who gives a fuck? Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Oh, that's easy! If you grew up on films 4-6, you didn't know shit about Jango, and you idolized Han, so Jango had this crazy sense of dread about him, because he was the only dude that could catch who had been the baddest motherfucker in A New Hope. It was shocking, and you kept expecting Han to get away, but then nope, carbonite! After that, if you were a Star Wars fan, and you wanted to identify with a bad guy, but not Vader, Boba was the obvious choice.
      How exactly did Boba "catch" Han? It's not exactly like he did it single-handedly. Boba Fett died by being bumped off of a hovercraft into a hole. He went out like a true champ.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        How exactly did Boba "catch" Han? It's not exactly like he did it single-handedly. Boba Fett died by being bumped off of a hovercraft into a hole. He went out like a true champ.
        I'll make it simpler, then. If Luke and Vader are the Hero and Villain, then Han and Fett are the anti-hero and anti-villain. Also, he's the only dude other than Palpatine in the whole storyline that demands something of Vader and isn't force-raped.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'll make it simpler, then. If Luke and Vader are the Hero and Villain, then Han and Fett are the anti-hero and anti-villain. Also, he's the only dude other than Palpatine in the whole storyline that demands something of Vader and isn't force-raped.
          Still a pussy. From what I remember though, he was a bitch to beat in that Star Wars game "Shadows of the Empire" on N64.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Still a pussy. From what I remember though, he was a bitch to beat in that Star Wars game "Shadows of the Empire" on N64.
            LMAO! Whatever dude! For a non-Jedi, he's pretty badass.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I kept anticipating a pic of "the legit car girl" on the cover of that magazine you used.
              And from reading this, you guys remind me of this.

Comment

That rocks man! Big SW nerd myself. Growing up on all 6 flicks, I was always a big SW model fan and immediately got the three hash markings "Rogue 3".

Comment

Boba Fett did not die in the Sarlacc pit.

Damn, I'm a nerd.

Comment

Pretty cool, although I have a feeling Luke would've had a droid phone.
                    That wasn't the droid he was looking for.

Looks awesome Blake!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      Boba Fett did not die in the Sarlacc pit.
                      how do you know that? some comic book after story or something?
                      -Blaine

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                        I kept anticipating a pic of "the legit car girl" on the cover of that magazine you used.
                        And from reading this, you guys remind me of this.

Yes!

Comment

so no clear?? its all ruff feeling??
                          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                            I kept anticipating a pic of "the legit car girl" on the cover of that magazine
                            Hello Kitty, My Melody, and Keroppi might seem like a strange assortment of characters to some, but for the people ... Read more

Comment

This^

And cool case. I can't say I'd spend that kind of time on a phone case, but then I've spent a lot more time on other more pointless projects.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Nice work dude!
                                2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                                www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X