Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf, Is this really a movie? Kinda NSFW.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Really?! What a load of bullshit.

Hoping to see some similar antics tonight.
    last time i watched it on there it was but wikipedia said its now the uncensored cut!

Home media

There is both a full uncensored version and an edited, R-rated cut sold through Blockbuster and Wal-Mart as A Dirty Shame: The Neuter Version. The "R" rated version is heavily censored and removes all profanities and nudity. In an interview, Waters stated that this version is essentially for brainless people and "really weird collectors."[6] Netflix proclaims to stream the NC-17 version of the film, but for a time it was actually the censored version. They have since replaced it with the uncensored cut. The censored version airs on LOGO, a cable channel for gay interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      She looks much better with fake blonde hair, fake lips, and huge fake tits.

Dude, remember Sean's rule about flat chested chicks.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        They'll give up the asshole on date 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I don't actually, and don't really concern myself with flat-chested women. Please re-enlighten me.

Comment

You should be writing all this shit down for a book, but it shouldn't be, "Sean's guide to picking up chicks," it should be, "Sean's guide to letting these bitches know."
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's actually awesome, then you don't have to worry about impregnating a no-titty having chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                That's actually awesome, then you don't have to worry about impregnating a no-titty having chick.
                Exactly. Plus they'll let you ride them like a pro on a 450 motocross bike.

Comment

Working...
                X