Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all of the new f150 owners. one thread for all of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    No kidding... a few weeks ago my dad was in my truck on a hot day in shorts and he didn't know I had cooled seats. I very stealthily turned his on. About 5 minutes later he said aloud, "Son, why are my balls cold?"

Hahahahah!

Comment

• Just filled up today for the 2nd time. I averaged 18.0mpg hand calculated. After adding up the miles, it was 50% city 50% highway.

The computer calculated 18.0mpg at the time of fillup. I was down 16.5mpg (299 miles on the trip) by the computer and I was shocked to see the pump shut off at 16.5x gallons. I topped it off and to $60 and put in 16.6gallons.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Just filled up today for the 2nd time. I averaged 18.0mpg hand calculated. After adding up the miles, it was 50% city 50% highway.

The computer calculated 18.0mpg at the time of fillup. I was down 16.5mpg (299 miles on the trip) by the computer and I was shocked to see the pump shut off at 16.5x gallons. I topped it off and to $60 and put in 16.6gallons.
        You should change your screen name to 18mpg

What motor is in yours? You guys are making me want a new truck.

Comment

• Mine is gone as of last night. I've got an old 4.9/5-spd bum around truck with cold AC I suppose I'll be rolling in until I figure out what's next.

Anyone need a good deal on some floor mats?
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Oh, and as for the cooled seats.... You don't think you need it, but once you get them, you'll never go back. A former coworker bought a 2010 4x4 Lariat. Those cooled seats are fucking heavenly, especially here in the TX Heat. It's like a broad sucking on your balls with ice in her mouth.
            I know what you mean. When I bought my truck it came with the cooled seats in the Lariat Luxury package (or whatever it's called) and I thought I will never use that.

All I can say is one word....BULLSHIT!!! I love my cooled seats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Mine is gone as of last night. I've got an old 4.9/5-spd bum around truck with cold AC I suppose I'll be rolling in until I figure out what's next.

Anyone need a good deal on some floor mats?
              Give ya $20

PM me what you are looking to get. I was thinking of ordering the weathertechs next week. The downside is, Im will have to modify the front drivers mat. The 2011's have two "hooks" to hold the floor mat in.

Comment

• $100 to anyone who wants them before I put em on CL....fit like a glove and proctect the hell out of the factory carpet....I seriously have no complaints at all from these mats...couldn't ask for a more accurate fit. they have no wear on them and still look brand new....I even have the box still.

8MPG...don't know about mod'ing them...you might should just go and get you a new set. If you do, I strongly suggest these weather tech's...especially with them dogs you have..
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Shemmy View Post
                  Anyone towed something heavy yet with the EB?
                  Towed my boat yesterday and got 12.0-12.5 mpg. Boat and trailer weighs roughly 5300lbs. Lariat ScREW Ecoboost with 3:55's

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    No kidding... a few weeks ago my dad was in my truck on a hot day in shorts and he didn't know I had cooled seats. I very stealthily turned his on. About 5 minutes later he said aloud, "Son, why are my balls cold?"

lmao. They kick ass. Nice and refreshing, and certainly helps with swamp ass when you're in a car all day like we are.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Here's my 2010 FX2.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the funky foam sound deadening shields that the 5.0 trucks have? It's like a chunk of packaging foam that cover the fuel rails, I guess to minimize injector noise?

When I first noticed them on my old man's truck, I thought they were mistakenly left on from when the truck was shipped. After reading a little I found a TSB that they starting putting them on the 5.0 trucks in January for NVH purposes.

They look goofy as hell, though.

Mileage-wise the 5.0 has been surprisingly decent, in 100% city it averages about 18mpg, significantly better than the Tundra he had before this.
                        2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• 2011 F150 XLT 5.0L

Comment

• not enough old f150 love in here..

loved that truck, really should have never sold it. I was really excited about the ecoboost at first, but now, i'm not impressed at all. I was thinking about trading my unlimited rubicon in on one, but hell, even with the 37s and an auto i still get 16-17 mpg and look way more bad ass. LOL
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Working...
                            X