No announcement yet.

Don't Ever Use Salvia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is such BS. I once upon a time was a heavy weed smoker and a friend said the Salvia is just like it. Me being one to follow the rules now and stop smoking pot made me wanna try the Salvia. So he brought over a couple $50 puches of it and a water bong.

Shit tastes like flowers. Its disgusting. One little puch should be enough to get several people high on several occasions. I smoked about half a pouch before I gave up. Light buzz that would approximate a beer or two for a light drinker. I think it was due more to oxygen deporvation.

I was told later that it was a shitty one and people said try some other brand. After several others backing the claim I tried it, forget what the name was as this was last year and I didnt care enough to remember. Anyway, same crap.

Dont know why its been made illegal cause it dont do chit. Wish weed was legal cause I would smoke the hell out of it!
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Laser, you smoked the wrong shit, or you are strangely immune. That shit is no joke fucked up.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I've tried it twice. The first time was a complete 5-minute mind fuck. The second time I got a little light headed and nothing else.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So whats the one to get then?
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Miley Cyrus smokes it, you know it's hard core.

Comment

What an expensive drug! That's going to cost him a window and another lovely curtian. What a shame.

Comment

Having smoked it 2 times, I won't ever be doing it again. Both times it was a very intense 15-20 min high with the 2nd time being a pretty bad one. Was some crazy shit, I wouldn't recommend anyone with anxiety issues use it.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                Originally Posted By: Polska
                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Whether is was fake or not, the dude going out the window is funny as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    That is such BS.

Dont know why its been made illegal cause it dont do chit.
                    Dude, you're doing it wrong.

I was curious about Salvia years ago and ordered some extract off of eBay. There was nothing even remotely enjoyable about it. I don't think I've ever met anyone who was interested in trying it more than once. Horrible stuff.

The general consensus is that it should always be used in the presence of a sober person to make sure that you don't, you know, freak the fuck out and attack your lamp while breaking/jumping out the goddamn window.

To suggest that this guy was somehow faking that is absurd.
                    2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

i remember joe rogan talking about using idt (sp?) and had a isolation tank built in his basement! now that's crazy to me

Comment

I've tripped hard on it on multiple occasions, and it wasn't even the most concentrated stuff! I wouldn't really recommend it. I've only smoked weed once or twice. Not even a remotely similar sensation..

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                          it's too bad he didn't break his neck.
                          Ya, because that's what he deserved. Jerk.

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          That is such BS. I once upon a time was a heavy weed smoker and a friend said the Salvia is just like it. Me being one to follow the rules now and stop smoking pot made me wanna try the Salvia. So he brought over a couple $50 puches of it and a water bong.

Shit tastes like flowers. Its disgusting. One little puch should be enough to get several people high on several occasions. I smoked about half a pouch before I gave up. Light buzz that would approximate a beer or two for a light drinker. I think it was due more to oxygen deporvation.

I was told later that it was a shitty one and people said try some other brand. After several others backing the claim I tried it, forget what the name was as this was last year and I didnt care enough to remember. Anyway, same crap.

Dont know why its been made illegal cause it dont do chit. Wish weed was legal cause I would smoke the hell out of it!
                          Just because you didn't do the right shit, or didnt hit it correctly, doesn't mean it's bs. It's not. That said, I've done it 3-4 times and one batch we got from Dragon's Breath was completely bunk. The legit shit will blow your mind. I have stories from my short trips that are way too long to type. We've gotten good stuff from Gas Pipe, but they have a lot of different ones, so you want to make sure you buy from someone who has done that kind recently. It's so intense that its not necessarily enjoyable, but the good thing is that it wears off pretty fast and you won't have any desire to keep doing it. It's nice as a rare escape and to reset your brain and make you really appreciate reality once it fades away. It's WAY too damn expensive, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            Ya, because that's what he deserved. Jerk.
                            yea because people who do drugs don't deserve bad shit to happen to 'em

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                              yea because people who do drugs don't deserve bad shit to happen to 'em
                              You think they do? Interesting. Mental note taken.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                You think they do? Interesting. Mental note taken.
                                well i only consider the people who have families deserve what karma has in store for them not punk kids!

Comment

Working...
                                X