This guy klangs when he walks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy klangs when he walks!

At the end of the Cold War, Maverick was forced to find work performing at air shows for the Gauchos down in Argentina.

That's f-ing stupid. He almost crashed that bitch...within 3 feet of the ground. Cool for a story, but really?

Comment

WOW unreal.
      If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

That motherfucker is CRAZY.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

What the nuts
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Crazy as hell
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I thought it looked fairly fake but who knows, there's better videos of low flying jets out there though like this one
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

that is nuts.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The after shot shows a track burned in the grass that was not there before, balls "o" steel.

Comment

LOL at the 'Monster Midget' avatar.
                      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                        I thought it looked fairly fake but who knows, there's better videos of low flying jets out there though like this one
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4vrV-pbJ8g
                        Wow, that's got some crazy stunts! The human flying squirrel simply amazes me, not to mention the insane landing gear skirting across the water. And the last scene with the reporter and the spitfire is my favorite.
                        sigpic

Comment

I didnt see a tower

Comment

Originally posted by doughboyracing View Post
                            Wow, that's got some crazy stunts! The human flying squirrel simply amazes me, not to mention the insane landing gear skirting across the water. And the last scene with the reporter and the spitfire is my favorite.
                            Awesome scenes for sure, but the landing gear on the water is the least impressive. I'm totally ignorant to what planes fly at, but it's my understanding that a prop plane like that can fly at just over 100 mph, possibly less. If it were that dangerous, they wouldn't have 5 of them going it in a line.

Comment

wow at all of those
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                              X