funny video for y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny video for y'all

Lol I had to do it,, she wanted me to teach her how to drive it so I was like ok,, #1 don't kill me,, #2 it WILL be recorded and put on YouTube haha so she agreed, I gave her a quick rundown and had some fun. she's my everything! enjoy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pX7w...e_gdata_player
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

9 min and no boobs pop out? Come on dude, give us something to look foward to

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

30 seconds of your gums flapping was more than enough for me.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Lol I tried to get some boob shots in there but apparently the seatbelt wasn't workin like it's supposed to hehe.. I just wanted to post the video because ya gotta love it when a smokin hot lil Hispanic babe is playin with a stick lol.. yes she is my girlfriend but I don't have any nudes.. if I did,, I still wouldn't put them on here
        sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          30 seconds of your gums flapping was more than enough for me.
          Lol my bad.. of course I had to talk a lot,, it was her first time driving a stick so she needed some constant help lol

Comment

If not nudes, how about some bikini pics.

Comment

War machine? LMAO

Comment

I'll see what I can do.. we've only been together for a couple weeks so I'm not really ready to ask for some pics like that just yet.. However,, I do have some pics of her that are a really good example of how sexy she is.. Standby

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                  I'll see what I can do.. we've only been together for a couple weeks so I'm not really ready to ask for some pics like that just yet.. However,, I do have some pics of her that are a really good example of how sexy she is.. Standby
                  A couple of weeks and she's your everything?

Comment

Comment

Wait till the pics before the shit talking!

Edit: Fail pics. commence with the shit talking.

Comment

She's available to rent?

Comment

It's how we met, how we talked, and how well we both interacted together. we both feel the same towards eachother. I can honestly say that she is way better than anyone I've ever talked to or been with before

Comment

She looks (and sounds) like a 14 year old... And her voice was just as annoying as yours was.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
                              It's how we met, how we talked, and how well we both interacted together. we both feel the same towards eachother. I can honestly say that she is way better than anyone I've ever talked to or been with before
                              You better back that shit down a few knots before you ruin it home slice.

Comment

Working...
                              X