Hello from College Station.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post

She's got a banging body! Epic booty on this one.
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      Just go to Texas World Speedway since it is closer. Plus, road course>1/4 mile.
      Nothing I own is built to turn.... I guess I can blame that on my dad and uncle, I've been out to TWS in on of the miata's and in a friends cmc2 (think that's what it is) car...

The red car my DD it has a decent suspension setup and I've taken it to the A&M auto-x events but I wouldn't road course it.

As for tracks I was just wondering what 1/8th and 1/4th mile tracks were in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        What a whore.
        lmao!!

Comment

You guys are crazy. I'd hit that shit Monday through Friday fo' sho'!

Comment

Originally posted by ESG-642T View Post

For some reason I always get the idiot who is riding along side of me and yells "nice monte hahaha"
            Know the feeling, my 82 brick in my avatar gets the same response a lot. I'm shocked when someone refers to it as buick, regal, gn, or the likes. got a buddy that's nicknamed it the "monte cultass, regal"

Comment

Hello kyle.

Comment

Originally posted by ESG-642T View Post
                here is my 'mote carlo' .... *cough*

Another GN in College station...we have one too. Might have to hit some of the local car shows with it once we finish it up. I've redone most everything on the car including motor/turbo/intercooler and plumbing/suspension/exhaust interior. All I have left is the steering wheel and window tracks/seals...then 6 coats of wax!

Cheers from CS!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                  Another GN in College station...we have one too. Might have to hit some of the local car shows with it once we finish it up. I've redone most everything on the car including motor/turbo/intercooler and plumbing/suspension/exhaust interior. All I have left is the steering wheel and window tracks/seals...then 6 coats of wax!

Cheers from CS!
                  Yeah, but do you have that sweet antenna?

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                    Welcome newb and like said above. The other v6 guy should take tips. Good job on not being a douche. What track are u talking about. There is north star, kenndale Texas raceway, and a few others. Let us know
                    I shoud take tips lol, i wouldn't have been a douche had not everyone been absolute assholes about me modding a V6.
                    But still LOL at the I should take tips from you Kyle Makes my day !
                    http://michaelwe09.wix.com/mikesv6pony

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangmike! View Post
                      I shoud take tips lol, i wouldn't have been a douche had not everyone been absolute assholes about me modding a V6.
                      But still LOL at the I should take tips from you Kyle Makes my day !
                      Since the board was created I've only seen a handful of 6'ers worth modding, one of them is in this thread.

Comment

Nah, ours is stock and wallers around in the wind. I am going to have to pull the fender some day and fix it. Sounds like it's a common problem.

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                          You guys are crazy. I'd hit that shit Monday through Friday fo' sho'!
                          Back in HS - yes , now I'm not sure... I mean she would have to pay ME now lol!

I would go over my long ass mod list but I'll shorten it:

The mustang: Its a forged 4.2 (ross pistons, scat h beams, arp bolts/studs, etc.)
                          The Buick: well... its all stock
                          The white mustang: It's an empty engine bay, I've sump'd the fuel tank, and put some suspension mods on it. Trying to decide between boosting a 331 or going all out on a 408.

I do all my own work also (other than paint)

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Since the board was created I've only seen a handful of 6'ers worth modding, one of them is in this thread.
                            The GN of course ...
                            http://michaelwe09.wix.com/mikesv6pony

Comment

Originally posted by Mustangmike! View Post
                              The GN of course ...
                              Watch out Brian.....

I could push the white car across the line faster than your junk could get there.....

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                + NSFW video http://content.ftvgirls.com/laurenhd3.wmv

Comment

Working...
                                X