Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God bless Texan Marines (W.W for language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God bless Texan Marines (W.W for language)

Repost for the 10th time.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      Repost for the 10th time.
      Yeap, I think i was the 3rd person to repost it on the old site, but i still get a kick out of it. Anyone who has served there country and been deployed, no matter what branch, mos/afsc, ect. Once you find out they're a fellow Texan, you're friends.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        Yeap, I think i was the 3rd person to repost it on the old site, but i still get a kick out of it. Anyone who has served there country and been deployed, no matter what branch, mos/afsc, ect. Once you find out they're a fellow Texan, your friends.
        Their and you're.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Their and you're.
          I dont give a shit, i'm drunk and Colt 1911 and H&K suck!!!!!

I'm kidding, i love you bro..
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            I dont give a shit, i'm drunk and Colt 1911 and H&K suck!!!!!

I'm kidding, i love you bro..
            Lmao. You alright fool.

Comment

<<<
              Texas Marine
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

<<<Texas Marine YUT!

Comment

Queers, talking about voluptuous cocks. yack.

Comment

Working...
                  X