No announcement yet.

I like it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I got syphilis just from looking at it.

That guy stole my idea, I was going to put together a pile of shit like that and take it to one of these rat rod events just to see how many ass clowns say it looks great.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      I dunno... I can appreciate those who at least try to make something happen regardless of what it looks like. I would rather look at a lot full of these than the throngs of Maltese cross, bagged, fuzzy dice, white walled, shaved door handled crap that populates any given car show.
      Lol, very true. I like the narrowing. The wheels on the outside I get, I am just unsure if I like the idea. I would like to see a finished one

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I think I got syphilis just from looking at it.

That guy stole my idea, I was going to put together a pile of shit like that and take it to one of these rat rod events just to see how many ass clowns say it looks great.
        There are just as many ass clowns, if not more, who worship the stereotypical Boyd Coddington designs that have been done over and over again.
        Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Lol, very true. I like the narrowing. The wheels on the outside I get, I am just unsure if I like the idea. I would like to see a finished one
        It's like modern art. They can be entertaining to look at and decide whether or not something may have potential or just try to figure out why it was done.

Comment

That looks like ass

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            aircooled?
            its a ratrod, looks even more like a pile of shit when its broke down on the side of the road

Comment

Working...
            X