Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man flips the bird at Casey Anthony trial...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man flips the bird at Casey Anthony trial...

Gets sentenced on the spot, 6 days in jail...

Flipping the bird...
    http://www.wftv.com/video/28411880/index.html

Sentencing...
    http://www.wftv.com/video/28411368/index.html
    LOL.

lol owned. Saw this on fox news this morning.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He got 6 days for that?
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

And a $400 fine.

Comment

Absurd
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Absurd
            not in the slightest. Take responsibility for your actions, theres a huge sign in the courtroom that specifically says not to do what he did. Who the fuck does that shit in a court of law? On camera? And specifically on purpose to get attention? Criminal contempt. I agree with the judge, tax payers are footing the bill, and his dumbass is obstructing the court, and defense attorneys have been known to use that kind of interruption as basis for mistrials.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              not in the slightest.
              I kinda agree. This chic could get life/death penalty over the death of a little girl, and this guy wants to be a youtube hero. I just wish the judge would have made him squirm longer.

Comment

Originally posted by carparks View Post
                I kinda agree. This chic could get life/death penalty over the death of a little girl, and this guy wants to be a youtube hero. I just wish the judge would have made him squirm longer.
                in my opinion that's the speed I want to see for all crimes. Commit the offense, judge, door slam - 10 minutes.

Comment

not in the slightest. Take responsibility for your actions, theres a huge sign in the courtroom that specifically says not to do what he did. Who the fuck does that shit in a court of law? On camera? And specifically on purpose to get attention? Criminal contempt. I agree with the judge, tax payers are footing the bill, and his dumbass is obstructing the court, and defense attorneys have been known to use that kind of interruption as basis for mistrials.
                  From my point of view I get the fine and maybe an overnight. It is wrong and uncalled for to do that, but 6 days seemed steep to me.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

That guy looks wayy younger than 28..he is so dumb..he kept repeating himself like as if he was just a little boy!

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      From my point of view I get the fine and maybe an overnight. It is wrong and uncalled for to do that, but 6 days seemed steep to me.
                      he made an example of him, there are still days left in this trial, and many more jackasses will want to get in there and do the same thing. A day might still make it reasonable. 6 days not so much. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he did it anyways.

Comment

The only one wasting the court's time and the taxpayers' money is the court. Complete waste of time and resources all the way around.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

defense attorneys have been known to use that kind of interruption as basis for mistrials.
                          I think that is the biggest reason for such a steep sentence. Which is why they have signs such as they do. That is real life, not the set of Jackass.

Comment

Good for the judge! For the lack of respect some people show today it is refreshing to see some payback.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              The only one wasting the court's time and the taxpayers' money is the court. Complete waste of time and resources all the way around.
                              Our constitution affords people the right to trial by a jury of your peers. It isn't debatable.

Comment

Working...
                              X