Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW drifting..... 1000' up on top of a building.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW drifting..... 1000' up on top of a building.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

How bout a big fat fuck that.

Comment

why? I just dont know what the point of that is.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Power without control is nothing.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

BMW 1M...do want!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Power out of it
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Does there really have to be a point, U Thant?

Comment

Here's a good one too, might be a repost, but it's fitting for the thread.

Comment

I want to see the helicopter pilots reaction to the tire marks. lol

That is effin nuts!

I like these commercials. It reminds me of the Tundra videos they used to post a while back doing weird things.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Gotta be CG. I cant see the city allowing that. If the car went off it would do a chit ton of dammage.

Comment

Now lets see the "real world driver" version where they put it in a fence, ditch, retaining wall, or some other vehicle in the parking garage.

Back to OP that's nuts, but I appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        Here's a good one too, might be a repost, but it's fitting for the thread.

I bet the walls are made of foam.

Comment

Still not 100% proven but it looks to be fake....
                          From here.... http://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/28/b...-in-the-world/

As you'll see in the video after the break, BMW decided it would be appropriate to film (or at least use darn near perfect computer generated imagery to make it look like it filmed) its 1M Coupe drifting in a fine arc atop the circular helipad. We don't know why, but we don't really care. See why in the video after the break.
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Got a dumb question. Why is it called a 1M and not a M1? All the other M models put the letter first, Mcoupe, M3, M5, M6. Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                              Got a dumb question. Why is it called a 1M and not a M1? All the other M models put the letter first, Mcoupe, M3, M5, M6. Just wondering
                              They had an M1 before and it could not have been more different from the 1M.
                              The M1:
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X