No announcement yet.

Horry Crap! Japanese tsunami from within a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it seemed to be eerily quiet. No screaming and noise much. You'd be pretty helpless bobbing about here and there.

Comment

Those poor people.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
        Haha yeah, he should have totally stayed in his car where he was much better off....
        at least he came back to shut the car door so it didnt get water on the inside, lol
        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

Damn, that all happened kinda quick. At what point do you jump out of the car or do you? Kinda like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Comment

My wife looked at the video. The announcer said that the driver survived..

That is one lucky mofo..

The drivers name is Yu Muroga. The camera was mounted to his dash. He escaped from his car before it was crushed..

Comment

Flashcards don't really mind water too much, the XD card in my "water proof" Olympus camera has been soaked several times and still works.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                My wife looked at the video. The announcer said that the driver survived..

That is one lucky mofo..

The drivers name is Yu Muroga. The camera was mounted to his dash. He escaped from his car before it was crushed..
                Lucky mofo for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                  Damn, that all happened kinda quick. At what point do you jump out of the car or do you? Kinda like jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire.
                  I guess it depends on wether or not you brought a paddle

Comment

Yikes, lucky sob!

Comment

That's some crazy footage. I don't know what I would do in that situation.

Comment

Wow, some very scary shit there

Comment

Apparently they found the camera in the wreckage long after he escaped. The car was completely crushed. I'm not sure at what point he gets out, but it sucks to think a lot of those people we saw in those cars are now dead..

Comment

Working...
                          X