i'd shit bricks.

Comment

Wow. One thing comes to mind.

Comment

Damn
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Lol at the stupid jap who got out of the vehicle to outrun it.

Surprisingly, that wasn't anywhere near as intense as i imagined it would be. Would still have proably doodied in my pants though.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Haha yeah, he should have totally stayed in his car where he was much better off....

Comment

I'll bet the person in that car did not make it out alive. Sad.

On another note, I always thought Muranos looked like some sort of amphibious vehicle, and the one in that video was floating pretty good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  I'll bet the person in that car did not make it out alive. Sad.

On another note, I always thought Muranos looked like some sort of amphibious vehicle, and the one in that video was floating pretty good!!
                  Hard to believe there would be footage to show if the person died.

Comment

wow....mental note see 18 wheeler floating down street in front of you.....go up!

horrific.
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      Hard to believe there would be footage to show if the person died.
                      Why? The recording depends on whether or not the guy died? There's no way they got that tape/disk/drive out before it got water damaged. The fact that the car was smashed against a wall by the wave sorta proves that. That was a pretty violent thing to happen to someone for them not to get injured and drown, and the water only got higher from the level we see in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Why? The recording depends on whether or not the guy died? There's no way they got that tape/disk/drive out before it got water damaged. The fact that the car was smashed against a wall by the wave sorta proves that. That was a pretty violent thing to happen to someone for them not to get injured and drown, and the water only got higher from the level we see in the video.
                        Maybe I should have watched the entire thing, but it would appear to me that if the person(s) perished, the electronic recording device would have suffered the same fate, making data retrieval almost impossible.

Comment

Too bad the song "I'm on a mutha fuckin Boat" was not on during that. I am amazed how long jap cars float. Bad shit there.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            Maybe I should have watched the entire thing, but it would appear to me that if the person(s) perished, the electronic recording device would have suffered the same fate, making data retrieval almost impossible.
                            Data is never fully compromised.

Comment

my guess it was a taxi/commerical camera which some are waterproof.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X