I'm pretty thankful at that being "rare."

Comment

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

The interior is clean.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

That's is a sad looking engine bay for 48k miles. My last fox had over 120k and looked way better than that with a few minor cleanings here and there. Plus, what is with all of the rust in the undercarriage pics?
            Originally posted by grove rat
            shiiiiiit.. i love em thick

Comment

That thing looks like shit.

Comment

Oh God, its raping my eyes, someone make it stop
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Whoever came up with those design cues should be beaten nearly to death with a pink lawn flamingo and then fed to the piranhas.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

THIS IS BELIEVED TO BE THE LAST OF 12 BUILT
                    There's a reason for this!
                    2 Chronicles 7:14
                    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I see this:
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

That looks horrible. What in the hell was anyone thinking and who would think that looks good? The front looks like a snaggle toothed hooker
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That takes the cake as the ugliest mustang bodykit I have seen. And what the hell were they thinking cutting holes in the back cover for those puny tailpipes. There is a whole lot of yack there.

Comment

I am going to start a foundation. It is called the SAVE A MUSTANG FOUNDATION. Basically we remove poorly modified mustangs from the owner and return them to a respectable state or stock if possible. Then we redistribute the car to a responsible owner. If the car is to horribly modified and if unable to repair, it will be put down in a kind manner.
                            Originally posted by Baron
                            If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Whoever came up with those design cues should be beaten nearly to death with a pink lawn flamingo and then fed to the piranhas.
                              Ford has had some similar lines in the past...

Luckily, they were smart enough to only build a few.

(this was fresh on my mind since they showed it on musclecar this weekend.)
                              Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 06-28-2011, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X