Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the GF's Audi A4 cabriolet

cleaned it up a bit and snapped a couple pics and thought I'd share

Not a fan of the A4 drop-tops, but it looks nice.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

This thread sucks without pics of the GF.

Comment

good lookin car Tim, is it chipped? Best thing I did ever to any car was APR tune my gti... cant wait till they release the tune for my fiances new CC... its a turd without it!

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
            This thread sucks without pics of the GF.
            Maybe with the GF inside with the top's off? And by Top's I mean the car and the GF.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
              good lookin car Tim, is it chipped? Best thing I did ever to any car was APR tune my gti... cant wait till they release the tune for my fiances new CC... its a turd without it!
              It's not chipped, but she complains that it's slow, so it may happen but I doubt it. It needs a new top so the chip will have to wait.

Comment

where in frisco.. i think i have seen that Mustang rolling around here
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  where in frisco.. i think i have seen that Mustang rolling around here
                  Preston/El Dorado

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    Preston/El Dorado
                    yeah.. about 2-3 miles from me i think..
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      It's not chipped, but she complains that it's slow, so it may happen but I doubt it. It needs a new top so the chip will have to wait.
                      I hear ya... If u want to drive mine sometime to feel diff lmk. Its rated 252/303 with the stock downpipe. APR is def the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                        I hear ya... If u want to drive mine sometime to feel diff lmk. Its rated 252/303 with the stock downpipe. APR is def the way to go.
                        I'll chime in with my two cents and say that your chipped 2.0 will feel a TON stronger than a chip on the A4's 1.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          I'll chime in with my two cents and say that your chipped 2.0 will feel a TON stronger than a chip on the A4's 1.8.
                          I agree, but it won't hurt things. That's for sure.

My S4 had an APR chip, that's what hers will have if it gets one at all.

Comment

rs4 19" reps + 1-1.5" lower and that car would be tits! I had an 07 a4 and an 05 s4 6spd.
                            Ded

Comment

I have to say I'm very surprised only a single comment was made after I posted her pic (good or bad).

Comment

Working...
                              X