Little get-together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little get-together

Had our little get together this weekend. Had some good food, meet some awesome people (Thanks to Tracy (Maximum Velocity) for bringing the Boss 302 out ) and got to go to SAR for the first time. What a really nice track. I was really blown away by how well run it was. Really jealous of you local guys. I'd be there every weekend.

Anyway thought I'd share some pics:

Start Point in Buda, TX

In San Antonio @ a awesome italian place. Right down the street from Maximum Velocity

SVO's 85 LX

Warren's GT350

Mikes Mystic:

Justin's V6:

My coupe:

Slick's coupe:

Ed's Blown Shelby:
    Last edited by oatburner99; 06-27-2011, 04:43 AM.
    "The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Dewayne's Shelby:

Heritage Ford GT:

Purdy KR

11 Gt-500

Tracy (Maximum Velocity) Boss 302 very purdy car :P

So this is what a REAL track look's like:

Nice camaro:

"The Fox body mustang is a vagina car.If you don't have one to play with...you WANT one to play with....unless your're a fag..."

Comment

Sweet! Wheres the 2000 R clone? Glad to see Jeff still has the 85. Thats one very clean original and rare Fox.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Sweet! Wheres the 2000 R clone? Glad to see Jeff still has the 85. Thats one very clean original and rare Fox.
        Daryl I'm assuming was busy. I don't know if he went to Tulsa or not, he may have and is trying to recoup. :wink1:

Comment

Are y'all apart of the Austin Area Stangs? When I lived in Austin I was on thier board.

Comment

uh, timeslips please?

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
              Daryl I'm assuming was busy. I don't know if he went to Tulsa or not, he may have and is trying to recoup. :wink1:
              ? Does Jeffs better half no longer own it?
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                uh, timeslips please?
                we all were smoked from being out in the hot sun all day, none of us ran, just went to watch. Had alot of fun. It's amazing when you go from a little backwoods track like Temple Academy Dragway to a track like SAR. Very well run track (at least from what we could tell)

Comment

Originally posted by oatburner99 View Post
                  we all were smoked from being out in the hot sun all day, none of us ran, just went to watch. Had alot of fun. It's amazing when you go from a little backwoods track like Temple Academy Dragway to a track like SAR. Very well run track (at least from what we could tell)
                  pussies!

Comment

Thanks for the pics, looked like lots of fuel was burned.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      pussies!

Comment

? Does Jeffs better half no longer own it?
                        ???

Comment

???
                          The clone "REAPER" is still in the hands of Lori....it's still her baby. They just took the 85 hatch.

Comment

Killer cars! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice cruise/pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X