New truck pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    I was talking to TorchRedStang this afternoon and he said he got over 25mpg highway when he went on a trip last weekend.

Not bad at all..
    Maybe pussy-footing along at 59 mph with no wind, no grade changes, etc.

I've driven mine as politely as humanly possible at speeds right around 60 mph and while it's definitely possible to achieve 23-25 mpg, it's extremely difficult to pull it off.

Granted, mine is a 4 door with the 6.5' bed and 3.73's, but it's 2WD.

Comment

Nice truck, really liking the FX2 rims on the first one. I've got about 1700 miles on mine so far, love the motor so far. Looking forward to pulling my boat for the first time. Almost went with the 5.0 because of the exhaust note but didn't want to give up the 1800 lbs of tow rating. Picture really doesn't do the truck justice but you get the idea.
      Last edited by Ncrowe; 02-28-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Maybe pussy-footing along at 59 mph with no wind, no grade changes, etc.

I've driven mine as politely as humanly possible at speeds right around 60 mph and while it's definitely possible to achieve 23-25 mpg, it's extremely difficult to pull it off.

Granted, mine is a 4 door with the 6.5' bed and 3.73's, but it's 2WD.
        I averaged 25 going to Galveston and back.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Sweet truck dude, but it needs to be lowered in the rear, or raised in the front. Maybe it's just the pic, but it looks to have a serious rake to it.

Maybe I missed it in the gauge pod, but is there no boost gauge? I suppose it's pointless in a stock truck, but it would be fun to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Sweet truck dude, but it needs to be lowered in the rear, or raised in the front. Maybe it's just the pic, but it looks to have a serious rake to it.

Maybe I missed it in the gauge pod, but is there no boost gauge? I suppose it's pointless in a stock truck, but it would be fun to see.
            No boost gauge.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
              No boost gauge.
              I thought it had one in the digital display

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Its got a bit of a rake, but its designed to pull 11,000lbs. It will be level if I towed something. Id rather have a rake than be sagging when towing.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Its got a bit of a rake, but its designed to pull 11,000lbs. It will be level if I towed something. Id rather have a rake than be sagging when towing.
                  If you tow often then cool, if not, fix it!

Comment

good looking truck

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

Working...
                    X